• Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
Just looking for a reason to prepare those firearms huh? :P

Well, for me they are always ready! ;)

Cuz, Ya see there is a love seat where a 180 should be

:o

Does not compute.... does not compute... does not compute.... blowup.gif

A 180 would be awesome! I was expecting your story to have a rather sad ending, but apparently you were incredibly accurate about what you've previously said about your lady. :D Not only does she approve of an even larger tank (by double, no less), but as a centerpiece?

Yup, I think you've got a keeper alright. ;)

Then again I could just go wit Maria's unused 3g Pico and call it a reef.

As for her being a keeper, well I knew that a long time ago. :happy:

I totally agree on it being a shame where the tank is situated, even now the 46 doesn't get top billing as they say- stuck in a far corner. But the house is what it is and there are few empty spaces. We all do the best we can right?

Note to self- never check out an even larger tank then the one you went there to see in the first place. Never.

Yea, like we didn't know that already.

But a 120 or 180?? how sweet would that be?

All those fish options I couldn't even think about before.... All that space to scape... Soo much room for GHA, cyano and problems galore! Oh, the possibilities!

:P

All you need is a really good used skimmer :P and I swear my 125g is easier than the nano.

If I was going the SPS route in the 125g I would have def gone with less fish and a larger skimmer.

Militant Jurist
Note to self- never check out an even larger tank then the one you went there to see in the first place. Never.

:lol:

Here, we thought we'd enjoy living vicariously through you with a 72 bow.... who'dathunk it would turn into more than 100 gallons of amazingness!

If ends up being a GHA and cyano palace, just call it an "alternative reef lifeform sanctuary." ;)

All you need is a really good used skimmer :P and I swear my 125g is easier than the nano.

If I was going the SPS route in the 125g I would have def gone with less fish and a larger skimmer.

I keep hearing this, that its actually easier.

The fun part is just beginning. Planning- Anne hit on it already. Mah head is spinning right now. I would have settled for the 72, and still may, who knows at this point.

But now I have BIG tank syndrome sumptin aweful. There is just something about walking into a room wondering what that cool blue glow is all about to see six foot of OMG!! :P

Ah, we will see. Sorry to pull everyone in different directions.... my poor buddies don't know whats goin on in here huh? :huh:

I really don't know! -_-

But let's all try to enjoy the ride okay? :P

Here, we thought we'd enjoy living vicariously through you with a 72 bow.... who'dathunk it would turn into more than 100 gallons of amazingness!

If ends up being a GHA and cyano palace, just call it an "alternative reef lifeform sanctuary." ;)

I have a tank or two of "alternative life forms" already. :happy:

Needreefunds

Still searching..........

Thinking 125 reef ready.

Hopefully not "corner" overflow.

Question- opinions- upgrade my existing MP20.....or go with dual MP20's??

Thinking dual mp 20's right now, but more investigating required. :happy:

I found a couple tanks somewhat close, but none are RR.

Having fun looking tho. :P

I actually will have to give up my leather recliner to get this done.

A love seat will come off the wall and go where the chair is now. New tank will go on that wall in place of the love seat and Nano-Cube. Not a bad trade off to make my big tank dreams happen methinks.

And hey don't feel so bad for the old guy, the couch also has dual recliners. ;)

I read the title and I could see you rubbing your hands together Muahahahaha!

Woo! 125g you will love it! If I were to get Vortechs I would do 2x Mp20's...I have the Mag 12 dialed down with some gate valves and I have 2x K3's in there with plenty of flow...of course I keep LPS and softies

Go Richie Go! omgomgomg

That's right...theres gonna be some furniture movin' up in hurr!!!

Needreefunds
I read the title and I could see you rubbing your hands together Muahahahaha!

Woo! 125g you will love it! If I were to get Vortechs I would do 2x Mp20's...I have the Mag 12 dialed down with some gate valves and I have 2x K3's in there with plenty of flow...of course I keep LPS and softies

Go Richie Go! omgomgomg

That's right...theres gonna be some furniture movin' up in hurr!!!

Thanks Maria!

Cuz I want mah tank to look just like yours.

Please send me all yur corlz. :happy:

Gotta go 125 > 120 mirite? I mean two more feet of swimmin' room?? If I'm gonna dive in, may as well get wet - that's from a movie, right? :huh::happy:

Wow. Just catching up. Might be going to break into the > 100 gallon zone! Just a little under three years ago I did it too! It was like a boy hood dream come true. I had wanted a tank like that since I was a kid :)

Just make sure to get one at least 24 inches wide. I regret that about my110. Need the sand space front to back to scape and grow LPS!!

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Needreefunds
You said it buddeh...those 2 ft make a BIG difference!

I can't wait to see whatcha do with it. ;)

*scurries off to go re-read M's awesome 125 tread :happy: *

Wow. Just catching up. Might be going to break into the > 100 gallon zone! Just a little under three years ago I did it too! It was like a boy hood dream come true. I had wanted a tank like that since I was a kid :)

Imma skeeered and happy all at the same time. :P

Just make sure to get one at least 24 inches wide. I regret that about my110. Need the sand space front to back to scape and grow LPS!!

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

omgomgomg omgomgomg

I won't mention the part about how many more floods I have caused with the 110 system than my 46B :eek:

That is why it is in the basement B)

Needreefunds
I won't mention the part about how many more floods I have caused with the 110 system than my 46B :eek:

That is why it is in the basement B)

oooooh if the wifey reads that I'm gonna give you such a nuggie !!!

oooooh if the wifey reads that I'm gonna give you such a nuggie !!!

:haha:

All floods were caused by avoidable design issues :)

125 reef ready
:huh:

125 reef ready

125 reef ready
:wacko:

125 reef ready
:blink:

125 reef ready
omgomgomg

Ok, 125--I'm no longer living vacariously through you; I could never fit one in here.

But still, :happydance:

Needreefunds
:huh:

:wacko:

:blink:

omgomgomg

Ok, 125--I'm no longer living vacariously through you; I could never fit one in here.

But still, :happydance:

Whaaaaaa? Oh, maybe 180rr?? :huh:

:P

Seriously... I came here to see a new tank. KTHNXBY

What's goin' on in hur???

I dunno yet. Still hunting. :happy:

Gots six foot tank fevah! :P

I dunno yet. Still hunting. :happy:

Gots six foot tank fevah! :P

Simple... Drink some [LOTS] of da Sammy... Buy new BIG tank.

:mellow:

Archived