Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist

Now that you've cured cancer with chemipure elite, have you found a cure for your dry water? Have you tried KY His and Hers (or whatever)?

Now that you've cured cancer with chemipure elite, have you found a cure for your dry water? Have you tried KY His and Hers (or whatever)?

:angry: no. Dry water is something I just have to learn how to deal with. Hoping that the vodka dosing is going to be the end-all of this problem.

Stevie, Would you suggest getting the MP20 or the MP10?

MP10, I should have waited. Not that the MP20 is bad or overkill, just from a price standpoint the MP10 is better. Smaller footprint. I do have the MP20 dialed down 25%. So 75% open.

Militant Jurist
:angry: no. Dry water is something I just have to learn how to deal with. Hoping that the vodka dosing is going to be the end-all of this problem.

Bummer dude. Just remember to always be wary of underage attempts at dosing.

WeID.jpg

Bummer dude. Just remember to always be wary of underage attempts at dosing.

WeID.jpg

LOL totally applicable to me. :lol: guess ill have to go with brightwell's Biofuel and Microbacter. -_-

Militant Jurist
LOL totally applicable to me. :lol: guess ill have to go with brightwell's Biofuel and Microbacter. -_-

While I don't suffer from dry water, my reef lives in a dry reef-county. No booze for my corals. Of course, that just means more for me! :lol:

Maybe. I am looking to buy a house this month. So after that settles down we will look into that option. I do like the small tank, cheaper to operate and equip. I would like something like a 40 gallon breeder but more of an AIO format. Custom acrylic work?! I know a guy

Question StevieT, I have just received the Rack and Collection cup for the New Tunze, I am from the UK, where i have manged to source the Purigen that you guys seem to use, but can not get hold of the Chemi pure, just wanted to know what that stuff is and if you might know of an equivalent or if anyone else does that I might get hold of. Looking forward to getting the new pieces in my tank so it will at least be a lot quieter.

Thanks

Bren

Bren-

See my website, there I sell chemi pure and have pictures of it

I think you have sea gel over there or something similar. Look back a page or so on this thread, Jeffery talks about a product in Europe

here:

Almost every AIO brand that is available in the US can be found here, mostly is the RSM, the one from Sera i also have seen more in the stores:

http://www.sera.de/index.php?id=888&L=4

and i have seen the brand Aquatlantis allot here.

Btw, i did a quick search here, but i could not find anything about it, here in Europe there is a new product available called Zeozym, it has been very effective against Cynano and Bryopsis outbreak and it's really popular since it's release last october.

http://www.korallen-zucht.de/en/shop/produ...770_zeozym.html

It uses natural enzymes so no chemical junk that harms corals/rocks and fish!

Frag Swap

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4817.jpg

IMG_4818.jpg

IMG_4820-1.jpg

IMG_4821-1.jpg

IMG_4826-1.jpg

IMG_4829-1.jpg

IMG_4830-1.jpg

IMG_4831-1.jpg

IMG_4833-1.jpg

Purchased about 8 new corals. Just put in, actinic only shots needs tripod. Got 3 nice frags of chalice from wet thumb frags (table next to me out of LA, cali) Zoas, green OAR birdsnest, duncan, clove polyps. Maybe more but I can't remember.

IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4857-1.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

IMG_4867.jpg

IMG_4869-1.jpg

Maybe. I am looking to buy a house this month. So after that settles down we will look into that option. I do like the small tank, cheaper to operate and equip. I would like something like a 40 gallon breeder but more of an AIO format. Custom acrylic work?! I know a guy

WE? Have never heard you say that before. Details please. :D If you need some custom acrylic work hit me up I know a guy your guy sucks.

where are those new NC24 racks on that table?

:happy:

Far left

Displayed with removable shelf ;)

WE? Have never heard you say that before. Details please. :D If you need some custom acrylic work hit me up I know a guy your guy sucks.

I have been trying to say we for some time. I had help with building since May and it is the only reason I can ship product the day after it is ordered. Moving back to my hometown has had huge benefits and I appreciate the help

Archived