inTank Media Baskets

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds

Tank is "born" as soon as its wet and runnin' IMO.

Pics are lookin better all the time Steve!

And the tank is as sweet as ever. B)

Great pics stevie, it's been awile since I checkin and man has your tank changed and what is nemo doing on top of the light, he wants back in the ocean. lol

Thanks guys. Right not the cover is one of. I don't have time to keep up with current demand and misc projects like that. I also made a really short cup so I could hide it under the cover and slide the MH light to get into the tank without removing either.

Next up some side pieces and install the ReefKeeper Lite L3

A little for the fishes, a little for me, a little for the fishes, a little more for me, and a little more for me and....................

skol_vodka_175.gif

I been dosin' Vodka for years, but no one ever told me it goes in the tank <_<

omgomgomg I KNEW IT!!! omgomgomg

Things are lookin' amazing Steve!!! :o

Thanks guys. Good thing I hate vodka, fish should get most of it. About time I get with the program and start dosing with methanol I want to be like the cool kids.

I tested today! Yeah... I got scared since I haven't tested since like February and it was slooow at work. I didn't even test after I moved the tank. Maybe PH and salinity but that was about it.

No nitrates and 460 ppm calc. I suppose this is a result of the one drop of vodka in the tank. This stuff is amazing! :lol:

Now I go back to not testing till the snow flies.

So, yea like a couple weeks out your way innit? :happy:

you shut up. But yeah, I had pants on today and it got cold again. We had about two weeks of warm weather this entire summer. Worst that I can remember.

hey stevie, how much you dosin? and how often and do you know if it matters what type of vodka, i know sky has the least amount of carcinagines (the cancer causing agents), so would that be best or any is fine?

YEAH!!! Where the hell you been bro...??? :huh:

B)

n00bing it up. I have to find all of these tanks one by one. I should have known StevieT was rocking a stunner.

hey stevie, how much you dosin? and how often and do you know if it matters what type of vodka, i know sky has the least amount of carcinagines (the cancer causing agents), so would that be best or any is fine?

I just started today so one drop.

One drop every day for two weeks.

Then two drops for two weeks

then three drops for two weeks

Then I get up to 6 drops every day which will be my max.

80 proof cheap vodka is all you need. Now this is info gathered from PMS and about a year of reading. I have no actual experience to speak of.

I did have to inform the boss what I was doing and we found an appropriate container to store it in. A large bottle wouldn't look the best in the office. :lol:

wow... what a beautiful tank!

thanks red

n00bing it up. I have to find all of these tanks one by one. I should have known StevieT was rocking a stunner.

photoshop works wonders

wow its looking great

see you in three weeks!

Yeah, I've seen that an about a million other articles. I guess it's worth a try. How long have you been giving your underage fish alcohol? Any signs of improvements? I keep have diatom cycles and think it may be due to my elevated PO4 levels. I guess it's worth a try.

I know it's been asked before but put me on the "interested" list for the rear cover on the RSM as I am wanting to get the same light but have a hard time convincing the wife that it won't be ugly with all the stuff exposed in the back. How many LEDs does your fixture have? 4 or 12? Model 1040 or 1070?

I just started today so one drop.

I have 12 LEDS

The rear cover is probably a one-of unless you are willing to pay the price of custom work. I really can't fit that in the production schedule.

Archived