Innovative Marine Aquariums

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

New shots look great.. Your mandarin is awesome.. I miss my little guy.

It is very hard to shoot him. He hides as soon as the camera lens comes out. He isn't scared of people but any camera makes him nervous.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is very hard to shoot him. He hides as soon as the camera lens comes out. He isn't scared of people but any camera makes him nervous.

Nice shots with the new cam.

Finally got my chiller installed yesterday, looking forward to some stability...and hoping my plumbing doesn't leak.

I'm really looking forward to adding some fish... not that I don't like the purple firefish and neon goby, but seems like there should be more in the tank. My wife likes the bangai cardinals, but I'd prefer something with more color that stays out front during the day. Every time I see your coral beauty, makes me think of other options...

So, will inTank be the next google? Should we buy stock now?

Color is nice, my coral beauty has not nipped at any corals, but remember it is a risk.

I am like John Menard. Own all the stores yourself and never offer it up to the public. :lol:

You may be seeing more of inTank in the future, working on a few deals with some big names. First have to get away from production :(

I purchased him November 2008. I do not have a fuge or any chaeto in my tank. I trained him to eat frozen food in two weeks and with the rest of my tank feeds Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Training them is key in a small tank, they will consume pods pretty quickly.

School me if you don't mind. How do you train a mandarin to eat frozen food?

School me if you don't mind. How do you train a mandarin to eat frozen food?

please look back on this thread, it is all there. I have it indexed on the first page

MP20 Wet Frame:

Steve,

Your shipment is on its way to you. I realized afterward that I sent your packing slip with a $5.00 charge on it. That was purely an error on my part, so pay no attention to it. You are good to go.

Regards,

Steve

:happydance:

oo i see you tried your hand at your own signature. Nevertheless, i still gave it a go and heres a rough, tell me what you like and don't like and we'll go from there

steviet.jpg

The new sig is only temp. for 2 weeks.

ooo I really like it. Just a few things. Frogspawn could be more vivid, unless the clown gets lost in it.

Anyway to make the dot on the "i" on Stevie my clown fish logo? Still transparent. Maybe lessen the red glow just a bit, see how that looks.

wow, I like a lot! I am going to keep inTank separate from StevieT. StevieT technically isn't a sponsor so I will respect that here but I may use it for inTank.

Thank you very much

Working on the Cad22 media baskets right now so we can work something out. If you are up for a graphical drawing or two of my media basket in a Cad22 I will give it to you at no charge. Need to show it in the tank from tank front view in chamber one and maybe another angle. And or showing it dropping into the chamber (half out half in view). I don't have have this tank so I can't take pics myself. Need for direction sheets on website pics.

Wow, what an offer, that sounds AMAZING. I have a great camera and all that as well. Do you want me to do a 3D rendering of it or photography of the way it seats in the tank? You'll have to bare with the tank being full of water of course... Thanks again for these opportunities! :)

Shot you a PM. My first tester like the basket a lot and said to get it into production ASAP. I would love to have a second opinion because this is one of the few products I can't test myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I don't have one for the NC24 yet. summers are hard to get new products developed since I still have a day job/softball/it's warm out in Wisconsin. After I get the NC24 rack done I am moving on to the NC12. I would estimate sometime this fall.

I still have to figure out how to take pictures of this tank. It is hard to get clear pics with the bright lighting.. grr

IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

Slowly working on closing everything in. Still have to make custom side pieces around the stand and tank back, plus mount and hook up the ReefKeeper Lite level 3

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3230.jpg

Feeding time

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3254.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

IMG_3353.jpg

birdclose.jpg

Black clown looks like a mini Shamu jumping for tuna.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... I was just thinking the same thing! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! :D lol.

Awesome pictures Stevie! That tank is just absolutely gorgeous!!! :D 2 years coming up year?

2 years coming up year?

Coming up in a few days/month. It depends on when I consider the birthday. Is it August when the tank arrived and started the cycle? Or was it in September when I transferred the livestock?

Archived