Pod Your Reef

MarvinsReef Zoas Dominated Reef....

MarvinsReef

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarvinsReef
Best pseudo-sexual quote from a female nano-reefer thus far in 2009. :happydance:

yeah, that was a good one... ;)

Hi MarvinsReef, isn't knowing you good enough :happy:

LoLz J... if you ever come around MI, there's tons to visit out here... ;)

MarvinsReef

more... :)

video of HI Flame wrasse doing his thing... can't wait to put him on a bigger tank this summer... just ignore the mess...

th_03-24-09Vid.jpg

pic of PB ready to fight!

03-24-09PBNight1.jpg

03-24-09PBNight2.jpg

MarvinsReef
That wrasse is dope!!!!!!!! That video is awesome I could sit here all day and watch your tank my friend.

Thanks bro... I don't get to see much lately... but I plan on getting some maintenance and some aquascaping done within the week or two so I can have a new FTS... :)

MarvinsReef
That sounds good man, you need to call out from work soon, kick back with some beer and watch that tank lol.

yeah... sounds like a plan.... but instead of beer, I'll be drinking a nice mocha from Tim Horton's... LoLz... :)

OMG PB's fight?? omgomgomg:lol:

Yeah, my watermelon I've spotted throwing out nearly "2 sweepers before!! I dunno who it thinks it's gonna attack, but it'll surely need more length! :haha:

MarvinsReef
OMG PB's fight?? omgomgomg:lol:

Yeah, my watermelon I've spotted throwing out nearly "2 sweepers before!! I dunno who it thinks it's gonna attack, but it'll surely need more length! :haha:

LoLz... the PB name can go in so many directions... LoLz... can't wait for the PB to get to 2" around... :)

LoLz... the PB name can go in so many directions... LoLz... can't wait for the PB to get to 2" around... :)

Each, right? :P:lol:

MarvinsReef
Looking great!

-Dave

Thanks Dave... I promise to send yah a pm tonight with pic(s)... :)

Each, right? :P:lol:

LoLz... should've seen that coming... but yeah both of the pieces below... 2" around... :lol:;):lol: hahahaha....

03-24-09_PB.jpg

here's the frag that came off... a lucky person is getting this frag once it grows an eye... ain't she cute?!? ;)

03-24-09PBFrag.jpg

OMG, baby PB's!! :lol:

Seriously though, that's looking to grow into a fine piece in a few months! It does have a mouth to it, right??

m'akoyPINOY

DIBS!marv is your tank got a lid on top/screen!

awesome fish is'nt?i miss my pair of flames :( ,carpet surfing!

MarvinsReef
OMG, baby PB's!! :lol:

Seriously though, that's looking to grow into a fine piece in a few months! It does have a mouth to it, right??

no mouth but I've heard of the frag surviving without eyes... :)

Nice flame Marv. For some reason, my males disappeared. Now I have to find another one :(

Thanks Kenny... that's weird... just disappeared eh? hope you find a nice SuperMale... good luck man... :)

DIBS!marv is your tank got a lid on top/screen!

awesome fish is'nt?i miss my pair of flames :( ,carpet surfing!

it's closed lid... since I got into wrasses, all my tanks have been built for them... no carpet surfing here... ;) I"m sorry about yours... they do like to jump out when frightened...

I got rid of a Rhomboid and Lineatus and left the HI flame... can you tell I like him that much... LoLz...

MarvinsReef
I love the wrasse

Thanks... :)

:angry: Wow, I want a wrasse now :( Time to do research..

Wow minimum 75g! Shame on you!

how come no one ever read that he and his partner will go on a bigger tank soon... LoLz... I've kept many many different wrasses over the years and they have been really happy and fat... when they get too big, I find a new home for them, simple!!! this HI Flame wrasse will like his new home, hopefully this summer... thanks for your concern though... :)

Archived