Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MarvinsReef Zoas Dominated Reef....

MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef
It's... gosh like... well it's completely overtaken the "2x"2 plate it's on. Not huge, but it's not small either. 3-4 mouths currently and still growing of course!! I thought I was almost gonna lose it during my recent move, but while some tissue did receed, it's all growing back nicely thank goodness! I don't have any FTSs since the move however since situating the tanks is still in progress, but it's almost complete. :)

wow.. that's pretty good...keep growing that puppy... it should be a good trade bait... :)

hey marv how much did the favia and the chalice cost each not combined

don't really try to remember... LoLz.... but they were up there.... ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarvinsReef
Awesome chalice and Captain America....two great new additions for sure.

I actually just added a Aqua Science 22k to my T5 setup and love the color. How have you looked it and how long have you been running it? Just wondering how it will do replacing an AquaBlue Special in PAR.

Thank you... sorry for the delayed reply... I've been running the 22k's for a few months not and I really really like them... I'm not sure what the PAR diff between the AB Special and 22k's but I'm sure you'll see a color difference, a tad on the bluer side... I've always like the 20k look esp for z's/ps, chalices, and Aussie lords... good luck with your light decision... :)

That chalice is nuts... Frag4me?

Thanks...

what's your fish list right now?

- pair of HI Flame wrasse (to be moved on a bigger tank this summer

- Helfrich's firefish

- ORA Grade A Picasso clown

Thanks Marvin! B) I definitely want to share the wealth of it once it's grown-out enough.

don't forget to sing the lullaby's so they grow faster... LoLz...

Hi Marvin, why you keep putting fake corals in your tank <_<

I willing to do anything for that chalice :P

LoLz...

need to get a good top down shot of it to show the two different colored eyes...

Thanks again everyone for stopping by...

don't forget to sing the lullaby's so they grow faster... LoLz...

Thanks again everyone for stopping by...

haha, for sure! Now I know the trade secret to mad growth! :ninja::P

Now I call foul, there HAD to be some Miracle Grow involved!! :lol:

I have fed mine whole P.E. mysis before though, maybe that's the ticket, lol!

MarvinsReef
Now I call foul, there HAD to be some Miracle Grow involved!! :lol:

I have fed mine whole P.E. mysis before though, maybe that's the ticket, lol!

I'm not sure what it was but the last 2 months is when she decided to spit out the new mouths.. probably 10-12 mouths in total the past 2-3 months... before that, nothing to be excited about... ;)

I hate/love when they explode in growth like that, Love because it's great, hate because why didn't it do it sooner? lol! :(

MarvinsReef
I hate/love when they explode in growth like that, Love because it's great, hate because why didn't it do it sooner? lol! :(

LoLz... yeah... they like to let us suffer first... delayed gratification and patience I guess... ;)

MarvinsReef
How high does your temp. go if you aren't running your chiller? I'm thinking about purchasing this kind of tank.

I'm running a chiller... temp is stable at 78-79 degrees all day long... :)

MarvinsReef
Any new additions Marvin?

I will be getting Pink Boobies and Tyree Pink WMAE chalice tomorrow... oh yeah, I got these guys a few days ago... :D

th_03-17-09_1.jpg

th_03-17-09_2.jpg

th_03-17-09_3.jpg

th_03-17-09_4.jpg

MarvinsReef
No way those are sick dude, Im jealous lol.

took me months of waiting to finally get 'em to replace my 1st Snowcasso... I was so bummed when I lost him... just stopped eating... I tried everything to save him but nothing worked... :(

MarvinsReef
I remember you telling me that, it is a huge bummer but hopefully the new ones are as cool as the old one.

yeah, the new ones are very promising but my 1st one was a really really nice one... :(

Nice Marv. How do you think the 3 will get along?

Kenny, I'm just QT'ing all 4 of them before I try to pair one up with the ORA Grade A I have now... I've had her for 7-8 months now and is easily 6 months old when I got her from ORA... I'll probably pair up another one and give one to my bro when he gets back from Philippines... then he can find a pair for that one... :)

Archived