Top Shelf Aquatics

MarvinsReef Zoas Dominated Reef....

MarvinsReef

Ahh.......looks like I missed one. Thought I only saw 3 there. Cool deal man. I need to get myself a pair of Snows down the road.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarvinsReef
Ahh.......looks like I missed one. Thought I only saw 3 there. Cool deal man. I need to get myself a pair of Snows down the road.

yeah, these Snowcasso's are pretty amazing... I'm still looking into getting an ORA SnowFlakes pair in the next coming months... gotta set up another nano for them... ;)

I've seen several of the ORA grade A and ultra grades come into the LFS and they don't impress me much at all. I rather get them from one of the breeders out there.

MarvinsReef
I've seen several of the ORA grade A and ultra grades come into the LFS and they don't impress me much at all. I rather get them from one of the breeders out there.

wow... I didn't even know ORA has ultra grades now?!? interesting... yup, I got mine from a breeder... :)

How much do those run, I mean I know the price for A picassos, but snowflakes?? :o

Pics of said (o)(o) when you get them! :lol:

MarvinsReef
How much do those run, I mean I know the price for A picassos, but snowflakes?? :o

Pics of said (o)(o) when you get them! :lol:

pm sent about the Snows... :)

here's what the Boobies look like... this is the frag I'm waiting for... :D

Boobies.jpg

and this is a pic from a vendor... mine is not coming from them... different source... www.fishnfrags.com

PinkBoobies.jpg

I will be getting Pink Boobies and Tyree Pink WMAE chalice tomorrow

Damn , Marvin ! What bank did you rob and how much did you get ? Come on shoot me a pm ! I won't tell I promise ! :rolleyes: I will take a frag of some zoas though. :D

here's what the Boobies look like... this is the frag I'm waiting for... :D

PinkBoobies-1.jpg

You guys should be ashamed of yourselfs there are children on this website !!!! :o

MarvinsReef
You guys should be ashamed of yourselfs there are children on this website !!!! :o

sorry, that's what they called it.... I dunno what else to call it... :huh:

MarvinsReef

two new additions... in the frag tank atm... this is 10-15 mins after being in the tank... lighting is 4 x 24w T5 -- (2) 22k AquaScience; (1) Fiji Purple; (1) ATI Blue +

Enjoy!!!

PINK BOOBIES

03-20-09Boobies2.jpg

03-20-09Boobies3.jpg

Tyree PINK WMAE

03-20-09TyPink1.jpg

03-20-09TyPink2.jpg

MarvinsReef, I get angry whenever I visit your thread. Cos you always have crazy nice and super duper colorful corals! -_-

You can't blame me for getting angry :P Cos even I have tons of $$$, I think I never seen any corals/chalice/zoas/acans as nice as yours in my country. -_-

two new additions... in the frag tank atm... this is 10-15 mins after being in the tank... lighting is 4 x 24w T5 -- (2) 22k AquaScience; (1) Fiji Purple; (1) ATI Blue +

Enjoy!!!

PINK BOOBIES

03-20-09Boobies2.jpg

03-20-09Boobies3.jpg

Tyree PINK WMAE

03-20-09TyPink1.jpg

03-20-09TyPink2.jpg

OMG!! *faints*

Oh yes, no PM recieved. :(

MarvinsReef
Can I call dibs on a frag of both now?!?!?

How's Sunday for our current transaction??

Text me.

it'll be a while before any of these are available... but hey when the time comes, fo sho! :) I just text you too... :)

MarvinsReef, I get angry whenever I visit your thread. Cos you always have crazy nice and super duper colorful corals! -_-

You can't blame me for getting angry :P Cos even I have tons of $$$, I think I never seen any corals/chalice/zoas/acans as nice as yours in my country. -_-

Thanks J... it's good to know some people... ;)

OMG!! *faints*

Oh yes, no PM recieved. :(

Thanks man... :)

btw, here's some updated shots of it after being in the tank for 7-8hrs... less skeleton is exposed... hope this piece does well for me... :)

03-20-09Boobies4A.jpg

Flash

03-20-09Boobies4B.jpg

MarvinsReef
OMG I LOVE PINK BOOBIES!!!!

:lol:

i love those clowns too, i am JEALOUS!

you have the most eye catching tank!!!

Thank you Dahlia... :)

Pink boobies and watermelon....can't get much better :) Stunning additions as always. Between you and Pook I wouldn't expect any less.

Looking Great Marv :)

You know its your fault Im now becoming addicted to chalices B)

My Mummies eye I got from ya is growing of the frag plug now...

Ive got it mounted middle of the tank to see if it can shelf or does it

have to grow flat.

Watermelon chalice appears to shelf but doesnt get the nice outer

green ring unless its touching something so far...it is also mounted

midway but one edge is touching LR and is forming the awesome bright

green ring on that edge.

Since then Ive aquired the following chalices.

Aussie Alien eye

Aussie lava

Bubble gum

Cotton Candy

Joker

The rainbow Aussie Acan I got from is amazing also...I need to get your

email so I can send ya some updated pics of everything.

I also got a couple of Grade A Aussie acans...one is called Mardi Gras...OMG

it is awesome...

Izzue

Nick's Reef

gourgeous chalices marv, stunning clowns aswell. Only picassos I see locally are grade b's and then occasionally a snowflake. I'm sure if I wanted one I could get one though, one lfs has a snowcasso paired with a naked, I really wished they'd spawn and see what patterns the babies would get!

MarvinsReef
who does'nt love PINK BOOBIES!

awesome new addition, marv!!

penge po ng frag,sir? :bowdown:

Salamat po... :)

Grrr... what the hell you doing with four of them. PM the price now!

LoLz... I'm saving some for my bro, who's coming back from the Philippines this summer... :)

Pink boobies and watermelon....can't get much better :) Stunning additions as always. Between you and Pook I wouldn't expect any less.

Thanks.. yeah, I was fortunate to have both, esp on the same day... Kenny has way better corals than I do and his are much bigger... :)

Looking Great Marv :)

You know its your fault Im now becoming addicted to chalices B)

My Mummies eye I got from ya is growing of the frag plug now...

Ive got it mounted middle of the tank to see if it can shelf or does it

have to grow flat.

Watermelon chalice appears to shelf but doesnt get the nice outer

green ring unless its touching something so far...it is also mounted

midway but one edge is touching LR and is forming the awesome bright

green ring on that edge.

Since then Ive aquired the following chalices.

Aussie Alien eye

Aussie lava

Bubble gum

Cotton Candy

Joker

The rainbow Aussie Acan I got from is amazing also...I need to get your

email so I can send ya some updated pics of everything.

I also got a couple of Grade A Aussie acans...one is called Mardi Gras...OMG

it is awesome...

Izzue

Dang Rob, you've been busy... I'll check your thread... you need to update your thread with pics... :)

gourgeous chalices marv, stunning clowns aswell. Only picassos I see locally are grade b's and then occasionally a snowflake. I'm sure if I wanted one I could get one though, one lfs has a snowcasso paired with a naked, I really wished they'd spawn and see what patterns the babies would get!

yeah, that'll be interesting babies... might come out both ways, either lots of white or none... LoLz...

nice tank want to sell any frags looking for bright colors thanks

Thank you... I do sell some stuff every so often here... keep your eye out on the FS section... :)

Thanks again for everyone that's stopping by... :D

Archived