Innovative Marine Aquariums

MarvinsReef Zoas Dominated Reef....

MarvinsReef

I know I know, just keeedingg... I'm sure the Wrasse is happy regardless cuz he's in a Five star hotel of corals. Lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime I look at your tank I get so mad :angry:

J/k :P I am green with envy.

MarvinsReef
I know I know, just keeedingg... I'm sure the Wrasse is happy regardless cuz he's in a Five star hotel of corals. Lol

LoLz... yeah... no prob Lotus... :)

Everytime I look at your tank I get so mad :angry:

J/k :P I am green with envy.

Paul, where have you been man? haven't seen you here much... thanks for stopping by... :)

Paul, where have you been man? haven't seen you here much... thanks for stopping by... :)

I had to stop coming on here for a while. Other things got in the way. But I am back, with some new goodies in the next couple of months. I have a PA tort that has 3-8" long branches on it. :ninja:

MarvinsReef
I had to stop coming on here for a while. Other things got in the way. But I am back, with some new goodies in the next couple of months. I have a PA tort that has 3-8" long branches on it. :ninja:

good deal man... welcome back... :)

MarvinsReef

alright... did some cleaning last night... pls excuse the net breeder... the new Picasso clown I'm trying to pair up with the one I have now is getting acquainted with his new partner... other than, tank looks alright IMHO... watcha guys think?

FTS

03-26-09_FTS800.jpg

z's and p's garden

03-26-09_ZsGardenSm.jpg

chalice garden, still collecting... :)

03-26-09_Chalicezzz.jpg

WooHooo Marvin, everything looks so good.

So Marv, When are my frags gonna turn into those colonies? hahaha

MarvinsReef
WooHooo Marvin, everything looks so good.

So Marv, When are my frags gonna turn into those colonies? hahaha

Thanks Randy... just give 'em time... ;)

:oB):wub:

I love the zoa garden Marvin

Thank you... I wished I had more room in the tank so you can see more sand bed... oh well, maybe on the upgrade... :)

Holy crap I hate you. Looks outstanding.

LoLz... Thanks... :)

Lol MarvinsReef! Guess I'm not the only one who hate you and love your tank.

What do you mean by your tank look alright?! :huh:

It look crazy, colorful! :happy:

MarvinsReef
Beautiful colors Marv. Now if only I can get my zoaz/palys to grow. They don't seem to like this system.

Thanks Kenny... I wonder if your new system is too clean... LoLz... :)

Lol MarvinsReef! Guess I'm not the only one who hate you and love your tank.

What do you mean by your tank look alright?! :huh:

It look crazy, colorful! :happy:

LoLz... Thanks J... always room to improve and make it better, right?!? :)

Amazing Marvin. Looks much better. I don't see the purple hornets :P Where are they?! hehe

Thanks Lotus... the PH are hiding on the corner by the Nightmare colony, lower right of the P. Grandis... :)

Teach me your ways Marvin, seriously!!

LoLz... how about a tip... frequent water changes... I try to do a 5g WC every 7-10 days... back to basics... :)

Ummmm, I just want a frag of the Blastos. you can hang on to the rest of it for me until later !! :rolleyes:

What ? Just saying ! :wub:

MarvinsReef
Ummmm, I just want a frag of the Blastos. you can hang on to the rest of it for me until later !! :rolleyes:

What ? Just saying ! :wub:

yeah, those blastos are pretty sweet... the only ones I have... they're starting to have babies... :)

MarvinsReef
Yeah, W/C's seem to be my issue keeping up with, but it's worked out for me as well!

I'm actually gonna do another batch of multiple waterchanges within the next week or two... I like to do this every so often... like to 3-4 10-15% WC every 3-4 days... seems like my corals like it... ;)

I'm close to doing this tank skimmerless again.... sometimes it takes the Tunze skimmer a day or two before it pulls out some good stuff... LoLz... :)

MarvinsReef

I forgot to post these in here... pics when the Picasso's/Snowcasso's when they arrive... should be cool to track the growth on these guys... I hope I can get 'em to develop some nice black to contrast with the white... I missed one coz he's camera shy... LoLz... :)

03-17-09GradeA1.jpg

03-17-09SnowCasso1.jpg

03-17-09SnowCasso1c.jpg

03-17-09SnowCasso2.jpg

03-17-09SnowCasso2a.jpg

Archived