Pod Your Reef

MarvinsReef Zoas Dominated Reef....

MarvinsReef

varanus37

I actually had to squint when the third picture scrolled up. Kewlness. I so need to switch out my T-5's.

Bill

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarvinsReef
:o Those things are crazy man! Tank looks awesome as usual.

Thanks Derek... :)

I actually had to squint when the third picture scrolled up. Kewlness. I so need to switch out my T-5's.

Bill

LoLz Bill... yeah, T-5's seem to give most LPS great coloration... next lighting combo I will have will be a combination of MH/T-5's... :)

MarvinsReef

28g JBJ 8 months old FTS...

05-10-09_FTS.jpg

set up day FTS...

09-011-08_FTS_800.jpg

12g JBJ 11 months old FTS... currently home for my Snowcasso's...

05-10-09_FTS_12g.jpg

set up day FTS

06-11-08_FragTank.jpg

• 1 month later...
MarvinsReef

new FTS... tanks are recuperating from the 2 weeks vacation... more work to do... did my 2nd water change today... :)

06-12-09_FTS.jpg

06-12-09_FTS_12g.jpg

MarvinsReef
one of the best tanks ever!!!

Thank you... that's quite a compliment... :)

Always love your tank! When you say second water change did you mean since it was setup?

Thanks to you also... sorry, I should've been more specific... it's my second water change since I got back from vacation... my normal routine is 10%-15% WC every 7-10 days... :)

here's a few vids...

28g JBJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEs9n2jp1YQ

12g JBJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlXzmskBE6M

someone knows how to have the img of the link, instead of the url?!? help please... ;)

MarvinsReef
Awesome clowns(though the ones in the display need Ritalin lol), awesome tanks, awesome videos!

Thanks... here's some still shots of the Snowcasso's... :)

06-12-09SnowA1.jpg

06-12-09SnowA2.jpg

06-12-09SnowB3.jpg

06-12-09SnowB4.jpg

06-12-09SnowB2.jpg

06-12-09SnowC1.jpg

06-12-09SnowC2.jpg

06-12-09SnowC3.jpg

Hey marv great looking tanks, hoping to do the same thing with my current 12g jbj and also when i get my new 28g hqi. One question though with you 12g and clowns do u find they sleep on the water surface and flip into the back chambers at all. i currently have one onyx clown and a blenny in my 12g and at the night the clown sleeps at the top of the tank near the back and most mornings i find him in the back?

Cheers

Blandy

MarvinsReef
Hey marv great looking tanks, hoping to do the same thing with my current 12g jbj and also when i get my new 28g hqi. One question though with you 12g and clowns do u find they sleep on the water surface and flip into the back chambers at all. i currently have one onyx clown and a blenny in my 12g and at the night the clown sleeps at the top of the tank near the back and most mornings i find him in the back?

Cheers

Blandy

Hi Blandy... yeah, I've found them at least 3-4x each in the back chambers... LoLz... soon they won't have to worry about this... they're moving for more real estate... :)

Archived