Coral Vue Hydros

MarvinsReef Zoas Dominated Reef....

MarvinsReef

where did you get them from?

got them from flricordia... :)

nightmares are amazing!

I bought 2 polyps at a trade for $40. Came home and noticed two more growing underneath. 2 moths later I have 6 total!

yup.. seems like a fast grower... hope to get the same luck as the original owner... :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:happy: I agree! Wow! Think I would have sweet dreams if I own those nightmares. Or should I say I wouldn't mind having nightmares if I own 1 of those 'nightmares' Lol! :happy:
:happy: I agree! Wow! Think I would have sweet dreams if I own those nightmares. Or should I say I wouldn't mind having nightmares if I own 1 of those 'nightmares' Lol! :happy:

Thanks J... :)

What a nightmare! those are sweet! Similar to darth mauls. I'd send you red wines back but my tomato clown burried my frag while I was on vacation last year and they are no more :(

What a nightmare! those are sweet! Similar to darth mauls. I'd send you red wines back but my tomato clown burried my frag while I was on vacation last year and they are no more :(

thanks bro... :)

what a mess!!! my tank is a mess again!!! most of the colonies have settled in nicely and started growing again... yeah, I know I need a bigger tank... :lol::P:lol:

AoG colony

02-18-09AoG.jpg

Hybrid PPE colony

02-18-09Hybrid.jpg

Original Mummy Eye colony

02-18-09OME.jpg

Favorite LPS

02-18-09MessToo.jpg

Colorful Mess

02-18-09Mess.jpg

Marv it looks awesome I cant wait to see some of those corals in my pico. Those hybrids are awesome

Thanks man.. coming up soon... :)

i think you should take a FTS

I'll take a FTS next month... :)

Wow Marv... I mustve missed this thread. Dominant zoos look really cool.

Thanks for stopping by... ;)

This is by far one of my fav tanks livestock stocking wise! B)

LoLz... nice way to say my tank is a mess... yeah, I know... it'll get cleanup in a month... ;) LoLz...

Thanks buddy... :)

Hey Marvin,

Dropping by to show your tank some love! You have inspired me to keep a zoa, ric and mini nem biocube when I upgrade to a bigger tank. I am slowly building my zoa collection. Looking through your thread, I have come up with a wish list (you'll notice I'm aiming low ;-)

Rastas

Purple Hornets

Hybrid PPE

PPE

Chongbongs

What do the Aog stand for?

Anyway keep on keepin on!

I'm assuming you've used a phoenix 14 k in the past, right? If so, how do you like the radium in comparison? I'm switching the lighting on my 40g from a single 250w mh to dual 150w mh's. I'm seriously considering radiums rather than phoenix 14k's.

Also, if you're interested in any SPS, wanna do some trading? You've got a few thing I'd like.

Aww no credability! :P hehe, nah your tank is awesome, but we all know the livestock trumps the equipment physical tank anyways. ;) Point me to an FTS if you can, I want to see this bad boy in it's full glory! B) Your my new insperation, Marvin!

Archived