Innovative Marine Aquariums

ZOANTHID THREAD!

Helfrichs Chick

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helfrichs Chick

WOW, this thread is doing well still too! I am wondering if anyone with a good selection of Zoas would be interesting in trading for Fl. Ricordea. It will not me for a month or so, and the rics will not be frags, whole shrooms on small rocks. I REALLY like those Erics Palys and those Sunflowers. I am REALLY looking for some cool blues, and will trade TOP QUALITY rics for some. Let me know folks.

EL CHUPACABRA
I am wondering if anyone with a good selection of Zoas would be interesting in trading for Fl. Ricordea.

PM Sent.

I will have to post some pics my zoa collection, it is out of control, I have so many different ones now. 20ish colonys and 100ish frags :D Here are some of my favs.

DSCF0001-2.jpg

PM Sent.

I will have to post some pics my zoa collection, it is out of control, I have so many different ones now. 20ish colonys and 100ish frags :D Here are some of my favs.

DSCF0001-2.jpg

Nice to see I am not the only one with this disease :lol:

Nice to see I am not the only one with this disease :lol:

what disease? :o

:lol::lol:

Guy, those pinks are hot. I really like the sunflowers and eric's palys as well.

Here's a new one for me - purple deaths. Can't wait until they're fully open.

D2X_6401.jpg

Guy, those pinks are hot. I really like the sunflowers and eric's palys as well.

Here's a new one for me - purple deaths. Can't wait until they're fully open.

D2X_6401.jpg

OMG, those are beautiful!!

bring those over too. lol

ahahahaha!!!! :D Man, he's finding some NICE zoas. Ok Shawn, where's the secret store at, because it sure isn't PTF anymore! :P

er1c_the_reefer

ct vol, can you get a top down shot of the nuke greens?

shawn, do tell us what store you're going too...lol

MarvinsReef

awesome shot Randy.. you guys are having a lot of fun with this thread... :)

I'll join the fun... :D

these were taken from my wife's Canon PowerShot little camera.. not bad eh?

my pride and joy! PPE

PPE_04-08-07P.jpg

some other random ones...

Pink Zippers

PinkZippers_04-08-07P.jpg

Sour Apple

SourApple_04-08-07P.jpg

Candy Apple Redds

CandyApple_04-08-07P.jpg

Marv~ Thanks!!!!! lol Wait till I get my new lens... Then I'll be able to take some nicer pics... ;)

When did you get those Sour Apples??? Not sure I've seen that pic before??? They look pretty sweet... Are they blue??? Or is that the lighting??? Love the green ring too... Oh, I'd like to see a pic of those Tequila Sunrises again??? I think thats what they were...

Oh, and I thought you were using a Nikon Coolpix??? When did you switch??? Or am I mistaken???

Archived