Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ZOANTHID THREAD!

Helfrichs Chick

Holy crap! 15 pages. OK so I got some new frags and was SOOOOO excited to post them, and then WHAM, I see erics and Marvs pics. Not fair. Well yall have some NICE zoas for sure. Here are some of my new guys.

bad-ass-zoas.jpg

:o I want!

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap! 15 pages. OK so I got some new frags and was SOOOOO excited to post them, and then WHAM, I see erics and Marvs pics. Not fair. Well yall have some NICE zoas for sure. Here are some of my new guys.

bad-ass-zoas.jpg

prettypurples.jpg

Helfrich's Chick Those are some sweet zoas. Especialy like the purple center ones

waiting list please??? ;)

My newest addition, Dege Pinks!

dege_pinks1.jpg

And some of my other various zoas... I believe Lunar Eclipses in the front?

zoas_galore.jpg

got a close up of the mohawks. they have colored up very nicely

mohawkscolored.jpg

nothing new but thought it was a nice pic

pinky.jpg

thanks tom. these are kiss a$$. matt i got an extra 2 polyp frag for you :flower:

rubyreds.jpg

Thanks a bunch, Shawn!! :D Hope the rics are doing good for you. When I saw the frags you gave me all open today, I was like "OMG!!" Yeah, they will be promptly moved to the front of the tank now! :D

addam4208283

wow you guys have some really nice stuff.

what type of lighting are you guys using mainly? the reason i ask is because when i look at all your pics i see that the skirts are short and kind of plump. while the skirts on the majority of my zoas are long and thin. i have something like 72 watts of CF lighting over my NC. i thought that would be a ton of light for such a small tank, or at least when i bought it. what i am trying to get at is i hate the fact that i buy zoas off line from people and from the store and they look great for a couple weeks then they morph and i don't really like them as much. would say a 70watt MH in the hood change that you think?

thanks

ADAM

what type of lighting are you guys using mainly? the reason i ask is because when i look at all your pics i see that the skirts are short and kind of plump. while the skirts on the majority of my zoas are long and thin. i have something like 72 watts of CF lighting over my NC. i thought that would be a ton of light for such a small tank, or at least when i bought it. what i am trying to get at is i hate the fact that i buy zoas off line from people and from the store and they look great for a couple weeks then they morph and i don't really like them as much. would say a 70watt MH in the hood change that you think?

thanks

ADAM

Is it a 12g NC or a 24g NC?

thanks

ADAM

I'm having the same problem with one of my zoanthid frags with T5s. Somehow I don't think its connected with light.

here are mine...

that AoG is sick!

Ok I just have to know where in the chicagoland area you got all of those beauties?????

]

thanks tom. these are kiss a$$. matt i got an extra 2 polyp frag for you :flower:

rubyreds.jpg

Ok i simply have to have some of these

Could you put me on an kind of list you have for these...

Ok i simply have to have some of these

Could you put me on an kind of list you have for these...

No kidding!

I want to be #2 on the list!

A couple awesome zoa frags I got from Quy (thanks again dude!!)

shawn_zoa2.jpg

shawn_zoa1.jpg

And a pretty cool spotted GPE morph I got from Fraggle Rockette...

spotted_paly.jpg

Enjoy! B)

Archived