SaltCritters.com

ZOANTHID THREAD!

Helfrichs Chick

I can accept those growth rates. :lol: That NG colony looks great, Marv.

That new rainbow morph of your's is screaming! I have a rainbow paly that I got from a buddy of mine and it's no where as colorful as that one.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarvinsReef
Those rainbows are sick!

yeah, they're the best morph of Rainbows I've seen.. and I've seen and owned about 5 other morphs.. LoLz...

Great shots. Those Nuclear Greens make me drool.

:D

I can accept those growth rates. :lol: That NG colony looks great, Marv.

That new rainbow morph of your's is screaming! I have a rainbow paly that I got from a buddy of mine and it's no where as colorful as that one.

soon enough.. you'll be able to enjoy and appreciate them as much as I do... :)

Rainbow = nicey! :D

Very nice! I love Armageddon's, I need to get these, another to add to the list. lol

I was never a huge fan till i Came across these.. my god they glow its very cool i can not wait to see what 20 or 30 look like all opened up and happy

very nice Arms... :D

Thanks.. my goal is to have a collection like yours that i can let grow out and over take my rocks

MarvinsReef
I was never a huge fan till i Came across these.. my god they glow its very cool i can not wait to see what 20 or 30 look like all opened up and happy

Thanks.. my goal is to have a collection like yours that i can let grow out and over take my rocks

:D :D :D

I've never had good luck with my Arms... I've lost atleast 7 frags already.. :(

my biggest frag just had a 4 polyps dies out, possibly 5 polyps... I'm down to about 4 polyps again... :(

good luck with your frag.. I hope to see it as a colony in the next coming months.. :)

:D :D :D

I've never had good luck with my Arms... I've lost atleast 7 frags already.. :(

my biggest frag just had a 4 polyps dies out, possibly 5 polyps... I'm down to about 4 polyps again... :(

good luck with your frag.. I hope to see it as a colony in the next coming months.. :)

crossing my fingers it is a very large polyp and its taking food already so that makes me happy

I picked up these funky zoas this week. They're not real colorful but they look awesome waving in the flow. I really like their unique look with black eyes and black tip skirts. Zoaid.com calls them Master Mind Flayers but I think they should have been named Rasta Black-Eyed Peas :)

0347f46e.jpg

seahorsedreams

Ohhhh... I like those.

I hope someone invites me to the next frag swap.

variablestars.jpg

aoi-3.jpg

Those purples are freakin' sweet!! Love the Mohawks too!! B)

here's my newest and now only zoa colony after I lost all of my zoas and like 95% of the rest of my livestock from when I moved the weekend before last. :( RIP my beautiful blue zoa colony... :tears:

Anywho, here's my new colony I picked up this past saturday... I'm not sure all of what's on it zoa name wise, but it's got at least 3 different ones growing on the rock...

zoa_colony_new.jpg

Archived