Top Shelf Aquatics

ZOANTHID THREAD!

Helfrichs Chick

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarvinsReef
Thanks Marvin. Someday, I hope to have a collection half as good as yours :lol:

LoLz... you've already got a better collection than me... :)

Audioadict: awesome mature colonies... :D

SeeDemTails

I just got some aswome pinks with neon green centers. Looks like the Purple Fision but they have that neon center and longer tentecles.

I just got some aswome pinks with neon green centers. Looks like the Purple Fision but they have that neon center and longer tentecles.

Got any pics of them? sounds really SWEET!!

A.

MarvinsReef
Thanks for the ID Marvin.

no prob... :)

here are two morphs that I have received the past week or two... I haven't been itching to get a new morph of zoas for a while but these two are really nice IMHO... :)

Ragin' Redds (from yours trully.. Enraged)

06-20-07_Raged_P.jpg

and one of new favorites.. I hope the dual colored skirts will hold under my tank conditions and lighting..

06-20-07_Sunset_P.jpg

Dibs on first frags of those! Even if only a couple of polyps!!

Allen :)

here are two morphs that I have received the past week or two... I haven't been itching to get a new morph of zoas for a while but these two are really nice IMHO... :)

06-20-07_Raged_P.jpg

and one of new favorites.. I hope the dual colored skirts will hold under my tank conditions and lighting..

06-20-07_Sunset_P.jpg

06-20-07_Raged_P.jpg

See they are settling in well.. can not wait to see them reach full potential in your tank.

Archived