ReefCleaners.org

ZOANTHID THREAD!

Helfrichs Chick

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Propagator is the originator of the PPRPE's - he did sell some frags to people on here (still mad that I wasn't able to get my frag :( ) I know he sells them on eBay as well every once in a while...

Needreefunds

I just cut three of these out of a mixed frag yesterday. Nothing special I know, just thought they were cool lookin'. I'm curious to see how they grow out.

046.jpg

048.jpg

:)

• 4 weeks later...
suppressive fire

here are some of mine.

this looks like its got some crazy potential. B) plus there aussie's!!!!

927009vr4.jpg

927024ba4.jpg

One of my fav's :wub:

927020jb8.jpg

bad pic but some rare ones.

927008xj4.jpg

My other pink Aussie's

927011fz7.jpg

the zoa garden bin lol

927010yj4.jpg

Okay, so I'malmost embarrassed to put mine in here with these Zoas of the Gods.....but I love my little babies....My zoas are not exotic, and my camera sucks.....what to do????

RDEs2.jpg

MeanGreens1.jpg

EmeraldJades9-26-07.jpg

EagleEyes.jpg

OrangeOxides2.jpg

HorizonsupTop.jpg

PinksandOrangeOxides.jpg

Does anybody know what these are? I got them from a guy for $8 and I really love them.

PinkZoas.jpg

Thanks a lot nUgZ...I always wondered if they had a nome or not....I loved them ever since I got them....I appreciate the reply....Maybe I should register them as Star Apple Pinks!!!! They really look like the Star Apple Purples, but in pink......

suppressive fire
Thanks a lot nUgZ...I always wondered if they had a nome or not....I loved them ever since I got them....I appreciate the reply....Maybe I should register them as Star Apple Pinks!!!! They really look like the Star Apple Purples, but in pink......

not really lol :lol:

Picked these up from PTF recently. They have a bright green inner ring, and a blue stripped outer ring with whitish/gray mouths. I guess they are called Rastas? I'll have to look into that...

twilight_medows.jpg

Archived