• Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah Steve stop showing off :P

002-11.jpg

oh

my

god

those are just disgusting... get them out of here... delete delete delete! :P

Where do these come from? The last SEVERAL posts I have never seen at ANY LFS or anything!! Yall need to hook a brother up! Even ONE polyp here and there!!

Allen :)

Thank you promise last one...

017-4.jpg

so you HAD to post it twice? You need help buddy!! Also I only need ONE of each. PM me and I'll shoot you over the mailing address :D

Seriously those are spectacular! I would pay GOOD money for one of those ( all of them).

Allen

Im in north MS when you are ready to frag those babies PM me. Ill drive to Nash, or we could meet halfway for some trading?

LMK

I just got those, so hopefully, they'll grow out quickly. I'll let you know.

I posted these in another thread a while back, but perhaps they also belong here as long as zoas feeding is being talked about. I had never noticed these green ones eating in all the time I've had them (a couple of years, now) but recently when I fed Cyclopeeze I observed them scarfing 'em down:

Before feeding:

dscn2851largeeu9.jpg

After:

dscn2916largebj4.jpg

dscn2925largeyt3.jpg

dscn2955largein7.jpg

I had previously read that zoas with long skirts are more likely to eat (eat something we can see, anyway--I suppose they can always be eating microplankton and such that we wouldn't be able to observe) than those with short skirts, and that had held true for me and my small sample of zoas. But now these green ones eat Cyclopeeze everytime I feed it to the tank.

--Diane

Archived