Coral Vue Hydros

ZOANTHID THREAD!

Helfrichs Chick

MarvinsReef
Marv~ Thanks!!!!! lol Wait till I get my new lens... Then I'll be able to take some nicer pics... ;)

When did you get those Sour Apples??? Not sure I've seen that pic before??? They look pretty sweet... Are they blue??? Or is that the lighting??? Love the green ring too... Oh, I'd like to see a pic of those Tequila Sunrises again??? I think thats what they were...

Oh, and I thought you were using a Nikon Coolpix??? When did you switch??? Or am I mistaken???

Sour Apples.. they are blue w/ green ring.. one sweet morph for sure.. up there with the Rastas.. :)

Tequilla Sunrise are same as Creamsicles IMHO.. I have both.. just moved them to the main tank.. will popping them off the rock their in and placing them on the main rock structure.. :)

I've never used the Nikon Coolpix.. we have a Minolta DiMAGE Z6 and my wife's Cannon PowerShot..

looking forward to seeing more of your pics.... :D

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marv~ Rastas!!!!!!!! Those are the ones I was talking about...

Here's my Creamsicles... The growth on them is ETERNAL!!!!!!!! How's your growth??? Anything special you do???

creamsicles.jpg

apologeticlies~ I've picked mine up at LFS and different online stores... Fraggle Reef and some others... Also I do a bunch of trades... :)

Local reefers for me. I'd check the classifieds on RC (and here, of course). You may get lucky and find a really nice pack of zoanthids that way.

apologeticlies
Local reefers for me. I'd check the classifieds on RC (and here, of course). You may get lucky and find a really nice pack of zoanthids that way.

hmmm I'll look around. Thanks!

I just have two kinds, these green guys:

dscn3768largeqp9.jpg

dscn2613largecj2.jpg

And these orangish ones, that have very variable centers (succession of images from a year or two ago to recent):

dscn3991smallwm4.jpg

dscn7649largesb3.jpg

dscn0785largezn0.jpg

--Diane

MarvinsReef
Marv~ Rastas!!!!!!!! Those are the ones I was talking about...

Here's my Creamsicles... The growth on them is ETERNAL!!!!!!!! How's your growth??? Anything special you do???

creamsicles.jpg

apologeticlies~ I've picked mine up at LFS and different online stores... Fraggle Reef and some others... Also I do a bunch of trades... :)

I just moved the rock to the main tank and have about 4-5 polyps... they are on a bigger rock so I'll pop them off and put them on a smaller rock so I can place them on the rockwork... I hope they grow decent.. :D

awsome zoanthids !..........i want to share as well..i do feed phytoplankton 2 x week , but my lighting is low watt T-5 with actinic bulbs.

wow, those green guys are awsome........i would like to get some like that......

post-27496-1176329138_thumb.jpg

MarvinsReef

more eye candy... :D

Nuclear Green

NuclearGreen.jpg

close up

Nuclear_CloseUp.jpg

Ring of Fires

RingOfFire_1.jpg

PPRPE ---- Thanks Prop

PPRPE.jpg

Red Wines

RedWine.jpg

Mohawks

Mohawks.jpg

True RPE w/ speckles

RPE_Close.jpg

more to come later... :D

MarvinsReef
marvin the RPE with speckles are awesome!

thanks.. I was wondering if the new babies will keep the sparkles and fortunately, they do... just saw a couple of babies coming out and they have the sparkles already.. :D

er1c_the_reefer

lol... these are pretty common around my parts. despite my quest for the more "rare" and hard to find morphs like i see from marvin, it's usually the more common ones that stand out when i look at my tanks.

Here are mine :)

TRIPLE CHERRY

DSC_4086.jpg

SIMILAR TO PPE, the skirt is MUCH greener than what is shown in the picture.

DSC_4084.jpg

Blue w/ Green Skirts

DSC_4083.jpg

Bam Bam Orange and Fire and Ice.

DSC_4082.jpg

Eagle Eye and a few similar to the Greenbay Packers

DSC_4080.jpg

Double Mint

DSC_4078.jpg

My zoas

Not sure what these are but the yellow mouth and orange are much brighter in person. 5$ all together, sweet find if you ask me.

FishnewFTS0171.jpg

Bird of Prey zoas I think. Crappy pic though.

FishnewFTS004.jpg

Helfrichs Chick

Holy crap! 15 pages. OK so I got some new frags and was SOOOOO excited to post them, and then WHAM, I see erics and Marvs pics. Not fair. Well yall have some NICE zoas for sure. Here are some of my new guys.

bad-ass-zoas.jpg

prettypurples.jpg

post-19268-1177308690_thumb.jpg

Archived