Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

my wife put my chrismas present under the tree.

71vwbug

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If things go according to plan 01/19/07 (waiting for payday at a new job stinks) I'll be sending out the 606, 24w PC with itchy ballest (might be fix-able?) from my NCOG Hood, some live sand, macro alge, and ministarfish. My Ministar population has dropped quite a bit since I transfered everything from my NCOG to my AGA 10 but I think there are a few I can spare. :happy:

it has been sence monday and i have heard no word about the tank not sure whats going on.

yah im going to have to figure out what to do for Live rock. Sand is good now.

hey sorry for the delay my wives car got stolen been alittle preoccupied with life i will try and send it today. It weighs almost 60 lbs i hope it makes it ok.

sending out a powerhead pro3 and a pump for a diy skimmer (if you want it?) on monday

edit: its already sealed in the shipping box so you get it no matter what :D

cool. how do you guys think that this tank should be boxed up? what would be the best way to get it here. I know that the LS that havenhurst bought from marinedepot. when it got here from cali. 3 of the corners were busted open and the box was smashed pretty good. I dont think that these guys really watch what they are doing.... the just fling stuff where ever.

i was talking to him about it the other day and its no where to be found. He said that he figured that it was already in mexico in pieces. They are having to get a rental car, but they are having to pay for it untill they determine if they can get the car back or not, and then they will give them their money back. or something like that.... its a bad deal

i was talking to him about it the other day and its no where to be found. He said that he figured that it was already in mexico in pieces. They are having to get a rental car, but they are having to pay for it untill they determine if they can get the car back or not, and then they will give them their money back. or something like that.... its a bad deal

ok here we go i tried to get this thing ready (the tank) and i need to find a box a lot stronger and something lighter than newspaper to put around it because with all the paper it is over 60 lbs around $60.00 to ship or more. I am going to try some shipping peanuts and a stronger box!

The car nothing yet at all i am going nuts. I AM SO FING PIS$$$$$$OFFFFFFFFFF I AM GOING NUT. MY WIFE IS SO UPSET.

post-22802-1168838172_thumb.jpg

I hate to tell you, buy you really should't pack that stuff in the tank. UPS will toss that around, and the stuff in the middle will smack into the glass, and CRACK! Even if you package it really tightly, there is still a chance of it breaking. You are better off packaging it seperately (even if it will cost a little more :) Just my 2 cents.

Good luck to you and your family during these hard times, I hope things get better :D

It looks as though fishgeek has been having a really hard time. So he isnt going to be able to send the tank. Which i totally understand with all that is happening right now. I would still like to say thank you to fishgeek for trying to get it all together. that really does mean alot.....

bryan

Wasnt there someone else on here that was close to you like the St. Louis area that would hook you up ?? I dont feel like reading through 12 pages of stuff... =)

That is understandable... I hope his situation gets better. :)

Does any one out there have another tank???

How big was that tank? How much would a new one cost? (Maybe we can all figure something out, as all this stuff is useless w/o a tank!)

I know we can do this! Tenacles, use your organization skillz, and lets get this system off the ground! :D

Archived