SaltCritters.com

my wife put my chrismas present under the tree.

71vwbug

I couldn't find anywhere on the net to maintain a list that could be repeatedly altered for free.

Try google documents. It's basically Excel online for free, and I believe it can be shared and viewable by other people.

Google Documents

NewTankSmell

I have a document created that I can share with you and others. It should allow anyone on my access list to modify and update it. All I need is your email address. You can PM it to me if you'd like me to set up the spreadsheet.

Here it is as it stands. It probably needs to be updated

VW's Community Reef

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he's busy putting everything together... or in jail... :D

And HammyDavisJr, add my Tetratec HOB to the list, I think it got there on last weds/thurs!! :D

[WDT]TardFarmer
Maybe he's busy putting everything together... or in jail... :D

And HammyDavisJr, add my Tetratec HOB to the list, I think it got there on last weds/thurs!! :D

I got a pm from him over the weekend, I sent out the maxijet 1200 last week and he never received it. He also said that he had ordered several other things and they were not showing up. So I don't think he is ready to go yet. He thinks his neibors or something were stealing his packages. :angry: hopefully it gets worked out.

TardFarmer' date='Jan 29 2007, 07:00 PM' post='1030445']

I got a pm from him over the weekend, I sent out the maxijet 1200 last week and he never received it. He also said that he had ordered several other things and they were not showing up. So I don't think he is ready to go yet. He thinks his neibors or something were stealing his packages. :angry: hopefully it gets worked out.

Doesnt he live in the middle of the sticks ?!?!?! I thought you can leave your home unlocked in towns like he lives in. :huh:

Hopefully we hear from him soon. :happy:

TardFarmer' date='Jan 29 2007, 04:00 PM' post='1030445']

He thinks his neibors or something were stealing his packages.

Hillbillies :lol: "Look, thars sumpin on vw's mailbox".

Doesnt he live in the middle of the sticks ?!?!?! I thought you can leave your home unlocked in towns like he lives in. :huh:

makes me think of things like 'texas chainsaw massacre' and 'saw' and such, those places scare me

If he wants it still you can add my equipment to the list

Socalsuperhero
makes me think of things like 'texas chainsaw massacre' and 'saw' and such, those places scare me

If he wants it still you can add my equipment to the list

forget the chainsaw massacre, Texas is scary enough on it's own.

Quit freaking out guys. I have been super busy helping a friend move and my wife has had alot going on. I should be picking up a stand by this weekend. :) and one of my local fish buddys said that he might be able to hook me up with a light?!?!? tardfarmer i recieved your MaxiJet yesterday. so im looking at maybe this weekend getting the tank up i doubt it will have lights on it but atleast it will be full of H2o.... Im so ready.... just because i havent been on here in a fue days doesnt mean that im going to do that to you guys.....

[WDT]TardFarmer
Didn't think you would- we were just lost without you, lol :D Good to hear things are going along smoothly.

hehe I don't think anyone thought you were being devious. I was more along the lines of thinking that you were in jail for kicking your neighbors ass ;)

glad you got the maxijet!!

OK. It took me two weeks, but I finally made it through the 345 posts on this thread... I like what is going on. You guys are great. I am not the best at sending stuff (I think I still have my sister's Christmas gift from 2005 in my basement), but IF I can get it out the door, I have a US Aquarium 36" counter current HOB skimmer for you. I might not have the air pump anymore, but I should have a minijet 404 or something for it... It takes a pretty sturdy air pump for it to it work right though!

thats great. i think that im going to just go shell out the cash and pick up an actual stand. i think that it would look much better.... I just have to figure out lighting. not sure about my buddys cause he said that he had to do some sautering on it. ;) not too sure about that one..

I'll dig around. I used to have a 20 long setup. My lighting back then was a modified All-Glass hood to fit 2 VHO bulbs. I might be able to frankenstien something together... or at least find some parts! I know I have a new 55W PC bulb that I don't need and maybe a raw ballast to drive it (did someone else say they had a ballast? what kind of bulbs did it run?). I have the old rusty stand for the 20L behind my garage still. I don't know that it is worth shipping though (I say rusty, but it can be sanded and painted. That's what I had done)!

ok im going to try to get by my lps today and see if they have a stand. then all that will be needed is salt, light, test kit , hydrometer. and i should beable to start my new tank thread.... im trying to get it up and running guys im really sorry for the delay. :(

Archived