Cultivated Reef

my wife put my chrismas present under the tree.

71vwbug

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the tank is ready to go. Just waiting on newtanksmell and off it will go. I hope you post a lot of pictures of this in all differnt stages.

I can send some homemade "ammonia" ? for your cycle ... :lol:

I don't really have much to send, how bout some cheato, I'm in canada and dunno if it would make it though...

I'm gonna try to go to the lfs after work tomorrow to get some of that indo-black arag-alive. Hopefully it will be shipped out by this weekend!

I can send some homemade "ammonia" ? for your cycle ... :lol:

I don't really have much to send, how bout some cheato, I'm in canada and dunno if it would make it though...

I got dibs on the cheato :) And some grape and feather calurpa. You need a fuge :P PM address when you're ready for it, bug :)

PM me if the tank falls through

Im in St Louis and have something for you....driving distance

sorry I missed this, its the first time Ive read it

edit: PS: 3 VWs in the family...4 if you count an A4

2002 passat, 89 gti, 06 gti....just sold my 95 jetta glx

thanks everyone. i really cant wait to get this tank going..... whooo hoo and its friday that makes it even better. i finally got the head back for my car so im going to start putting it all back together tonight. three weeks with out a car sucks..

HEY NEWTANKSMELL CAME THROUGH AND SENTED THE MONEY SO IT WILL BE GETTING SHIPPED TOMORROW FROMFED EX GROUND SHIPPING IT IS THE CHEAPEST. I AM EXCITED FOR YOU.

hey thats really cool. yah that is along way. how did you have to wrap it? hope that they dont decide to kick that package lol...

I wander where everything else is standing.... thanks for letting me know.

Just purchased the Indo-Pacific Black bag of LS at marine depot. Hopefully will be shipped today or Monday. I will pm you when I get the tracking number.

i went out this afternoon and bought 2 bags of black reef sand.... o i cant wait.... hey i talked to my LSP and they said that a 30g long tank is 36" long not 41"???? any ideas fishgeek???

V-Dub,

Just got back to this thread. To answer your question, I think the 40H I have is 36x12x24. I will have to get the exact measurements. If the tank from F-Geek gets broke in transit, we'll give a shot at sending mine.

Let me know.

Prof.

if the tank is 41"L 15.5" W 17"D thats 45 gallons

how did you come up with that?

ok prof. i will let you know if it comes threw ok

Archived