inTank Media Baskets

New nano girl

mediumsprite

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what are you interested in adding to your cube? coral wise

My BF suggeted I stick with the collector type corals. He named a few and I researched them on nano-reef.com

I would like to get PPE, RPE, OPR, some ricordias, purple fiji.

I can barely see the starfish, lol! But yeah, well once you start stocking it, I might have some RPEs I can part with. ;) I just picked up a frag the other day in fact that's more orange than red, it's a crazy bright color!

I can barely see the starfish, lol! But yeah, well once you start stocking it, I might have some RPEs I can part with. ;) I just picked up a frag the other day in fact that's more orange than red, it's a crazy bright color!

woohoo:) thanks Matt..

When I got hm I noticed that there's allot of hair algae growing. I think I will do a water change.

woohoo:) thanks Matt..

When I got hm I noticed that there's allot of hair algae growing. I think I will do a water change.

EEK, hair algae!! Definitely do a water change, 50% if you can and get some PhosBan or PhosGuard to eliminate phosphates. Next get a phosphate test kit, and test both your tank and the water you're changing out with as well. I have bad GHA in my tank too. :(

I wouldnt panic yet its part of a natural cycle.. It happend to me for a few days and my hermits ate it and now I have no algae and I dont run any phosban or anything like that...

I got a bunch more corals tonight I should have good pics up tomorrow :D

:D my BF found some old pix of when he first started his tank about 5years ago, He was telling me that the system was running for about 3 years before he had to tare it town.

He's been holding out on me again, lol :)

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4461.jpg

Cool deal.. I just got a green ricordia, some unknown yuma/ricordia, gsp, and cabbage leather yesterday from a local reefer. I will post pics in my thread today if you wanna see. Im waiting for my lights to go on :D

Cool deal.. I just got a green ricordia, some unknown yuma/ricordia, gsp, and cabbage leather yesterday from a local reefer. I will post pics in my thread today if you wanna see. Im waiting for my lights to go on :D

Cool!

Clownfishcrazy1117

Picies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrah! omgomgomg:happydance:

Damn your BF has a nice tank.Yours will be nicer,we will help :)

Have you ever thought of upgrading to MH?

Hola stoney, lol J/K

he had:( the tank. I think thats why he gave my the nano, because he missed it.

Yes mine will be better, lol..thanks, I can't wait.

I was planning on getting the 70HQI w/2X 28W PC's retro kit with chiller.

Yeah a 70watt setup with some acthintics would be killer.Milk your BF for everey penny! "do you remember those,pritty MH and acthintic lights you had for your tank?"

*sniff*yeah

Grats on the fish! He's a handsome one and has good color! Rock work looks good too!!

Did you get a clean up crew, or are those just empty shells in there?

Beautiful clown, Miriam! :) Looks like it's moving along nicely for you!! I'd imagine all of your parameters leveled off to where they should be?

Yeah a 70watt setup with some acthintics would be killer.Milk your BF for everey penny! "do you remember those,pritty MH and acthintic lights you had for your tank?"

*sniff*yeah

lol. I already did :)

getting them for the New Year.

Grats on the fish! He's a handsome one and has good color! Rock work looks good too!!

Did you get a clean up crew, or are those just empty shells in there?

thx,

yes, I got 3 crabs and 2 snails.

Beautiful clown, Miriam! :) Looks like it's moving along nicely for you!! I'd imagine all of your parameters leveled off to where they should be?

Thanks Matt:)

I picked him up at this new fish store in Reseda.

yup, parameters are good:)

hehe i can see the MTS coming into effect soon lol. :lol:

MTS "Marine Technology Society"?

MTS "Marine Technology Society"?

multiple tank syndrome. yeah it hit me hard one time. i had 5 tanks in my room and they werent nanos either, but now im just down to two, thank god ..it used to be SUPER humid in my room because of all the tanks. i just couldnt stand it anymore so i just got rid of them.

BTW, great progress on the tank. :D

multiple tank syndrome. yeah it hit me hard one time. i had 5 tanks in my room and they werent nanos either, but now im just down to two, thank god ..it used to be SUPER humid in my room because of all the tanks. i just couldnt stand it anymore so i just got rid of them.

BTW, great progress on the tank. :D

thanks bread,

now I know what MTS means. lol:)

BF promised to take me next week to Sea Dwelling Creatures to pick up a bunch of fish and some corals. :)

thanks bread,

now I know what MTS means. lol:)

BF promised to take me next week to Sea Dwelling Creatures to pick up a bunch of fish and some corals. :)

Oooh, I heard that place is nice! Wait, that's the one he has connections to, right? Gah, I still need to check out Vivid and Maken Waves... *sigh* So many LFSs, so little time.... lol!

The new tank hasn't been shipped out yet. :(

Hola...youngin

Fulham...has yet to respond to my email

They lost any business I would have had with them due to crappy customer service :P

no worries...

Tank is looking good...I really like your scape...plenty of coral locating spots :D

Nice progress

Izzue

Archived