Pod Your Reef

New nano girl

mediumsprite

young whipper-snapper. <_<

yeah, fish's was the one i was thinking about. 'fish', sheesh. :P

thanks, pie. for the search, not the backhanded comment. :lol:

Thanks,

It seems that this is the only reefer doing this.

Thanks again:)

lol

Tis true, I agree. I mean she thinks a new one is too much (as in I don't need a bigger one, lol!) but she also likes the tank. i think she'll like the new one more since it'll be roomier, and nicer and I'll have algae and that stuff WAY under control. My AP12 looks like a meadow on the rocks right now, ugh! :(

And I think I know what you mean now, ahahaha!!! :naughtydance:

lol. that a boy!

did you ever design that new stand?

who was the guy that did the desktop cube nano drilled in the center? i thought he did a sump/refugium. he had a great video of the setup and the combat/killing of a mantis iirc.

he had a "typical" reefer name like mine, e.g. 'nano', 'reefguy', 'reefcube', or something like that. maybe someone (with a better memory) can chime in.

Thank you:)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mybuickskill6979
Lol. Yeah that’s it. Girls are a little harder, so make sure you roll those rrrrrrr’s . lol I think I’ve said to much.

Get her when she comes home from wrk

Massages are defiantly a plus:)

She probably thinks you’re going to spend more time with the tank. Lol

Just remember, roll those rrrrrrrrrr’s

I should have my test kit my tomorrow.

hello,

www.fulham.com

He said there's a link to request samples.

thanks your a sweet heart, im a go there right now and do the damn thing!! :lol:

Thanks everyone.

hey jemram, r u going to construct a canister refugium?

THX:)

Indeed I am. See my 18 inch cube thread HERE. I'm going to add a very small 10W underwater light and throw in some cheato :D

lol. that a boy!

did you ever design that new stand?

hehe! :P Not yet I haven't, not really sure how I'd make it look actually. But I think I'll just get the Finnex stand that goes with the tank.

I think I have seen you somewhere...Thats you in the pic right?I swear that I have met you somewhere.......

Not you pixon,I am talking to sprite.

I think I have seen you somewhere...Thats you in the pic right?I swear that I have met you somewhere.......

Not you pixon,I am talking to sprite.

You know that's the cheesiest pick up line out there! lol J/k

I grew up here in the valley, went to Sylmar High. Never been to B.C.

Clownfishcrazy1117

I think you may have made a good first impression. Next thing you know they'll be sending you flowers *coughtinycough*

I think you may have made a good first impression. Next thing you know they'll be sending you flowers *coughtinycough*

I really don't think Tiny would send flowers, maybe a thong with flowers.

Its not a pick up line dude :lol:

But I remember now,you look like my sisters roomate in manitoba.

Odd, I HAVE been to B.C. however, Victoria to be exact. One of my fav places I've visted, and it's been twice so far. I love the waterfront area in Victoria near the Parliment and outside of the Emperess. ;)

San Gabriel Valley is better! :P lol, j/k!!!

Odd, I HAVE been to B.C. however, Victoria to be exact. One of my fav places I've visted, and it's been twice so far. I love the waterfront area in Victoria near the Parliment and outside of the Emperess. ;)

San Gabriel Valley is better! :P lol, j/k!!!

Have you seen undersea gardens?

I don't like it here,It was realy cool when I was young because it ment shopping chicks and excitement,I USED to like shopping.But now its just been one pain in the ass after another.But I do like having a huge library and museum.

Have you seen undersea gardens?

I don't like it here,It was realy cool when I was young because it ment shopping chicks and excitement,I USED to like shopping.But now its just been one pain in the ass after another.But I do like having a huge library and museum.

lol! I heard about the gardens and saw pics, but I never saw them in person. I did check out the Royal British museum however, that was alright. It's all about tea time at the Emperess, hehe.

Yeah I don't really dig that fa@@y british crap (no offence to our british nano reefers) the whole city is all about that and it bugs me.Well during the summer its usually like that.

You diddn't see the gardens?It is right below the wax museum and has a flat white roof with "UNDER SEA GARDENS" in big green letters on it.I grew up with that stuf but I still like going there :lol:

Next time check it out.............and bring frags :D

Its not a pick up line dude :lol:

But I remember now,you look like my sisters roomate in manitoba.

I would like to say that your sister's roomate is beautiful, lol j/k

do you have apicture of here:)

lol..I prefer buds over flowers. lol the kind that Bob Marley would recieve:) j/k

My BF is going to SDC for a job he's working on. If you locals need anything lmk.

what do you Reefers think of those testing strips? You just dip them, and you have results in 30 sec. or so.

The strips are ok in a pinch, but I'd personally go with a test kit that uses aget solutions and such. The SeaChem and Salifert kits are both good. The SeaChem Marine Basic kit (which is what I use) is only about $25 at most places. The test strips aren't nearly as accurate I hear.

The strips are ok in a pinch, but I'd personally go with a test kit that uses aget solutions and such. The SeaChem and Salifert kits are both good. The SeaChem Marine Basic kit (which is what I use) is only about $25 at most places. The test strips aren't nearly as accurate I hear.

Now I think I know why the LFS said my parameter were good. they use strips.

seachem it is:) thanks Phix

I would like to say that your sister's roomate is beautiful, lol j/k

do you have apicture of here:)

Not yet ;)

lol..I prefer buds over flowers. lol the kind that Bob Marley would recieve:) j/k

OAH,step into the basement young lady.Today we have a specal on strawbery and banana flavored roli...............I mean.............Oregano......YOU SAW NOTHING!

I swear some times I think this site is haunted. One minute I’m reading a post and the next thing its gone:0

This is the third time something like this happens. Is it just me?

I got my hands on a new Via Aqua canister filter, so this weekend I will attempt and turn it into a refugium. Well actually my BF:)

Now I think I know why the LFS said my parameter were good. they use strips.

seachem it is:) thanks Phix

Your welcome! It's not to say that strips are bad, but they just aren't a true test kit. I look at them like the temp gauge in your car, it only has 3 settings it'll sit at pretty much, cold (in the morning) middle which is where it stays at when the car is running, and the top which will pretty much register after it's too late, if you hit the read you might have blown your motor. verses a test kit which would be like adding in an aftermarket temp gauge which will actually move as the water temp in your car heats and cools, maybe it's just crappy Honda gauges though, lol! But anyways hopefully my example wasn't too confusing. Test strips would be fine once established, but I definitely wouldn't use them to determine if cycling is over or not. I have them myself, but still use my test kit anyways eventhough it's a little more work to do.

I swear some times I think this site is haunted. One minute I’m reading a post and the next thing its gone:0

This is the third time something like this happens. Is it just me?

I got my hands on a new Via Aqua canister filter, so this weekend I will attempt and turn it into a refugium. Well actually my BF:)

Somtimes people edit for spelling or grammer.Same with mine.Where you reading my previous poast?I edited for spelling.

Yeah I don't really dig that fa@@y british crap (no offence to our british nano reefers) the whole city is all about that and it bugs me.Well during the summer its usually like that.

You diddn't see the gardens?It is right below the wax museum and has a flat white roof with "UNDER SEA GARDENS" in big green letters on it.I grew up with that stuf but I still like going there :lol:

Next time check it out.............and bring frags :D

Hey FUGU, I live in Victoria too. Not many people on here that do. Do you go to UVic?

There are alot of Canuckleheads on this site...

I happen to be Bi...I mean dual-citizen.

FUGU, I'm in the 'Peg hook me up with your hot friend!!!!

I'm desperate and like fish behind glass... a great catch for any lady.

Archived