Pod Your Reef

New nano girl

mediumsprite

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, u guys:)

My BF just shared a lil trick with me. I told him how I wanted to get the retro HQI setup, So he contacted this company called "Fulham" and requested two free samples; the QHI 70W and 18wx2 PC ballasts, they'll be here friday...:) at no cost.. got to love that!

aiptasia

i hope you only have one to remove, nasty things

I found 3 so far. I just ordered this stuff called joe's juice.

My BF just shared a lil trick with me. I told him how I wanted to get the retro HQI setup, So he contacted this company called "Fulham" and requested two free samples; the QHI 70W and 18wx2 PC ballasts, they'll be here friday...:) at no cost.. got to love that!

Whaaaaaat, I should try that!

lol.. U just have to know how to work it:)... the trick is called; "ORAL"

lol It's probably because I got him a nice shotgun as a welcome home present:)

Sounds like your GF is working you, lol j/k:)

Upgrade is good, as long it's not taking up her room:) lol

:eek: That's it, you gotta teach me the ways, LMAO! :P perhaps if I bribed her with a nice massage at Burke Williams or Amadause Spa or something girly like that, hehe. Anything Coach usually tickles her fancy, but with that I could just buy the reef stuff myself... *sigh* :lol: yeah she's working me alright, but it'll pay off come my B-day in a couple weeks, YAY! Anywho, the new tank won't take up really any more room than the current tank since it'll be in the same corner which is now dedicated to the tank. B)

Aiptasia, EEP! The Joe's Juice should take care of it good. I had one sprout up about a month ago, and zapped it with some Blue Life Aiptasia Control I got from the LFS near me, and the little sucker never came back! Good stuff indeed!!

I've heard of Fulham. You seriously have got the sweet hook-ups!! :o

Oh yeah, did ya get yourself a test kit yet? If so, what were your results?

:eek: That's it, you gotta teach me the ways, LMAO! :P perhaps if I bribed her with a nice massage at Burke Williams or Amadause Spa or something girly like that, hehe. Anything Coach usually tickles her fancy, but with that I could just buy the reef stuff myself... *sigh* :lol: yeah she's working me alright, but it'll pay off come my B-day in a couple weeks, YAY! Anywho, the new tank won't take up really any more room than the current tank since it'll be in the same corner which is now dedicated to the tank. B)

Aiptasia, EEP! The Joe's Juice should take care of it good. I had one sprout up about a month ago, and zapped it with some Blue Life Aiptasia Control I got from the LFS near me, and the little sucker never came back! Good stuff indeed!!

Yo, hook a brotha up with that BL Aiptasia Control!

mybuickskill6979

I found 3 so far. I just ordered this stuff called joe's juice.

yo you got a number or contact info for them? dude i would love dat sh*t. hook a dude up. :mellow:

Don't get thrown out of da SoCal Reef Squad, kid.

First you want my zoas, then you want my BP aiptasia control, next you'll want my tank! :lol:

j/k Iz! :D

First you want my zoas, then you want my BP aiptasia control, next you'll want my tank! :lol:

j/k Iz! :D

When you get your 30g....

GIVE ME YOUR AQUAPOD! :ninja:

Oh yeah, did ya get yourself a test kit yet? If so, what were your results?

Lol. Yeah that’s it. Girls are a little harder, so make sure you roll those rrrrrrr’s . lol I think I’ve said to much.

Get her when she comes home from wrk

Massages are defiantly a plus:)

She probably thinks you’re going to spend more time with the tank. Lol

Just remember, roll those rrrrrrrrrr’s

I should have my test kit my tomorrow.

yo you got a number or contact info for them? dude i would love dat sh*t. hook a dude up. :mellow:

hello,

www.fulham.com

He said there's a link to request samples.

Lol. Yeah that’s it. Girls are a little harder, so make sure you roll those rrrrrrr’s . lol I think I’ve said to much.

Hahahaha now men can come and get advice the two things we all love most in one forum.

1) reef tanks

2) Women

Who could want more :P

RED

I should have my test kit my tomorrow.

lol! Never too much info! DO explain! :D

I love my tank and all, but I can't quite do with it what I can with her, haha! :P Actually she's starting to get into it, like asking what corals are what, and stuff about the fish. I wish she coulda been with me when I bought each of them... And she has yet to go to the LFS with me when I buy frags, mainly because she usually works till the evening, and I typically go to the LFS on my way home from work since it's on the way (PTF that is). In due time though, I want to take her with me. She was sad she couldn't go to the recent frag swap/member meet lastr month... =/

lol! Never too much info! DO explain! :D

I love my tank and all, but I can't quite do with it what I can with her, haha! :P Actually she's starting to get into it, like asking what corals are what, and stuff about the fish. I wish she coulda been with me when I bought each of them... And she has yet to go to the LFS with me when I buy frags, mainly because she usually works till the evening, and I typically go to the LFS on my way home from work since it's on the way (PTF that is). In due time though, I want to take her with me. She was sad she couldn't go to the recent frag swap/member meet lastr month... =/

lol. I think it would be better if my BF explains:) lol He's got it down, Oh yes he does:)

you should include her in every detail of your new tank. Like a team project:) I'm sure she would enjoy and appriciate that.

Hello,

I been trying to find a little more information about a DIY Canister filter refugium. I found some info on RC but not enough detailed information.

What do reefer think about the canister refugium? good idea or not?

Thanks again for all the great information and laughs. :)

who was the guy that did the desktop cube nano drilled in the center? i thought he did a sump/refugium. he had a great video of the setup and the combat/killing of a mantis iirc.

he had a "typical" reefer name like mine, e.g. 'nano', 'reefguy', 'reefcube', or something like that. maybe someone (with a better memory) can chime in.

who was the guy that did the desktop cube nano drilled in the center? i thought he did a sump/refugium. he had a great video of the setup and the combat/killing of a mantis iirc.

he had a "typical" reefer name like mine, e.g. 'nano', 'reefguy', 'reefcube', or something like that. maybe someone (with a better memory) can chime in.

I think you're referring to Fish's cube (http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...mp;hl=starphire)

Tiny, coming down with the senility already?! ;)

Hello,

I been trying to find a little more information about a DIY Canister filter refugium. I found some info on RC but not enough detailed information.

I'm doing exactly that this week for my 18" equipmentless cube (Link in my signature).

lol. I think it would be better if my BF explains:) lol He's got it down, Oh yes he does:)

you should include her in every detail of your new tank. Like a team project:) I'm sure she would enjoy and appriciate that.

Tis true, I agree. I mean she thinks a new one is too much (as in I don't need a bigger one, lol!) but she also likes the tank. i think she'll like the new one more since it'll be roomier, and nicer and I'll have algae and that stuff WAY under control. My AP12 looks like a meadow on the rocks right now, ugh! :(

And I think I know what you mean now, ahahaha!!! :naughtydance:

Hello,

Thanks again for all the great information and laughs. :)

I was thinking about doing this to my 2.5 gallon mini bow.. I have a fluval caniser I can use but I was just kind of to lazy.. I might doit one day... For now I am using an AC30 as a refugium...

I heard for the canister filter they have an underwater pond light that you can put i nthere to grow cheato :D

Archived