Innovative Marine Aquariums

New nano girl

mediumsprite

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? there is a tank here? Where? OH you mean THAT tank! :lol:

IMG_0145.jpg

I am a few pages late but :welcome: Geez guys, why didnt you let me know this was such a good thread. I always miss the good stuff! I dont think I have ever seen the word oral typed by a woman on here :lol: Thats freakin' awesome! :flower:

Well dang, if i knew I was on such high demand I would have made my trip short ;)

So when it's the next one?

This time i'll make an appearance peeps.

Yeah dwag...whut whut.

Im tellin' yaz dat dis sheet is da bom diggity fo shiggity. U aint got nuttin on diz boyee. I be chillin like a villain, beotch. Yo yo.

Fershizzle.

Fo sho! Was it shetzznitz? Foo, I aint even gonna try to spell all that spit....

What? there is a tank here? Where? OH you mean THAT tank! :lol:

I am a few pages late but :welcome: Geez guys, why didnt you let me know this was such a good thread. I always miss the good stuff! I dont think I have ever seen the word oral typed by a woman on here :lol: Thats freakin' awesome! :flower:

ORAL ORAL ORAL ORAL....

Glad you enjoyed it and welcome.

Oh yeah Im glad you noticed the tank. ;)

LOL.

you guys ever have an adult only frag party? U know , drinking and parting with frags in the mix:) lol

I didn't know this hobby was going to become so addicting:) the only way to satisfy the crave is to buy a frag. lol can't belive so much $$$ can fit in such a little tank. I got 4 frags orders coming in.:) and I'm still looking for more.lol

I think you could drop like 3K in equipment alone. probably half that in lifestock.

I LIKE! lol

so now I have 3 addictions, lol , and don't ask;) hahahaha

Matt LMK when you're ready for a trip to SDC . I plan to stock my tank with fish in a couple of weeks or so and maybe pick up a nano chiller. I think they are like $218 or so. Cheaper that my LFS.

I'll post new picture of tank tonight

xoxoxo

Miriam

LOL.

you guys ever have an adult only frag party? U know , drinking and parting with frags in the mix:) lol

I didn't know this hobby was going to become so addicting:) the only way to satisfy the crave is to buy a frag. lol can't belive so much $$$ can fit in such a little tank. I got 4 frags orders coming in.:) and I'm still looking for more.lol

I think you could drop like 3K in equipment alone. probably half that in lifestock.

I LIKE! lol

so now I have 3 addictions, lol , and don't ask;) hahahaha

Matt LMK when you're ready for a trip to SDC . I plan to stock my tank with fish in a couple of weeks or so and maybe pick up a nano chiller. I think they are like $218 or so. Cheaper that my LFS.

I'll post new picture of tank tonight

xoxoxo

Miriam

SDC... I'm lost... lol! But I'll let you know when I'm ready, I assume it's an LFS shop ;):huh:

I need to replace my Fridmani that died last week, so I'm up for an LFS trip for a new fish, lol! $218 is an awesome price for a nano chiller though, I just picked one up at the meet yesterday for $220 which is about the same. not using it till it's a bit warmer though of course, but nice knowing I have it just in case. Also I have some RPE for you, and when i get the putting greens fragged (wasn't able to do it yesterday) I'll save you a frag of those as well. B)

... another day ... another $20.... :)

That's funny, last time i was at my LFS, I spent about $40 and the owner was all like "So another $40, ehh?" He knows me by name since I'm always there buying zoas or rics or something, he always asks me if I want him to net me up a fish, lol!

LOL.

almost every weekend my reef club gets together and drinks beer and trades frags. i dont know if we do it for an excuse to drink beer or to trade frags since there both adicting

SDC... I'm lost... lol! But I'll let you know when I'm ready, I assume it's an LFS shop ;):huh:

I need to replace my Fridmani that died last week, so I'm up for an LFS trip for a new fish, lol! $218 is an awesome price for a nano chiller though, I just picked one up at the meet yesterday for $220 which is about the same. not using it till it's a bit warmer though of course, but nice knowing I have it just in case. Also I have some RPE for you, and when i get the putting greens fragged (wasn't able to do it yesterday) I'll save you a frag of those as well. B)

That's funny, last time i was at my LFS, I spent about $40 and the owner was all like "So another $40, ehh?" He knows me by name since I'm always there buying zoas or rics or something, he always asks me if I want him to net me up a fish, lol!

Hi Matt:)

its the wholesale place. send me your email and I'll have my BF send you the list.

thanks alot Matt, I ordered a bunch of stuff, so u know you have frags coming.;)

almost every weekend my reef club gets together and drinks beer and trades frags. i dont know if we do it for an excuse to drink beer or to trade frags since there both adicting

lol. lucky you. I'm guessing you're not a local. Or I would be i the mix, drinking and fragging. lol

here's some pix.

I got a new camara, a Canon SD630 and I'm still trying to figure it out. lol

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

Good pics so far Miriam, and good camera! I bought my g/f the SD600 for Christmas. I'll PM you my email. B)

Thanks Matt, It took me all day just to get the rockscaping done. lol

well, it looks like your doing a great job on your tank so far.

thank you:)

Thanks Matt, It took me all day just to get the rockscaping done. lol

thank you:)

Oh, you will change that alot. Trust me.

THis is what I started with.

000_0020.jpg

THis is what I ended up with after changing it 5 times. I think I am gonna change it again ;)

100_0415.jpg

LOL. maybe a few more times:)

oooh, rics!

looks realy nice. your live rocks have nice color.

Oh, you will change that alot. Trust me.

THis is what I started with.

000_0020.jpg

THis is what I ended up with after changing it 5 times. I think I am gonna change it again ;)

100_0415.jpg

I only did my rocks once, lol! I might change up one or two pieces though, so I'll see... But when I bought my rock, I bought specifically for what I have, so it all worked out. Plus I had somewhat of an idea how I wanted to scape it as well. Oh, I got the email from Conrad. ;) Tell him thanks!!

Hola Matt:)

hope you had a nice day.

when I shoped for my LR I took a drawing of how the rocks should look. lol

that was Conrad's idea:) better give him credit lol

I'm picking up a tri-color ric today, so excited :P

fast question. lol

do you think 2X 70 hqi or 1x 150hqi (20K) :huh:

thanks again Matt

Miriam

I only did my rocks once, lol! I might change up one or two pieces though, so I'll see... But when I bought my rock, I bought specifically for what I have, so it all worked out. Plus I had somewhat of an idea how I wanted to scape it as well. Oh, I got the email from Conrad. ;) Tell him thanks!!
Hola Matt:)

hope you had a nice day.

when I shoped for my LR I took a drawing of how the rocks should look. lol

that was Conrad's idea:) better give him credit lol

I'm picking up a tri-color ric today, so excited :P

fast question. lol

do you think 2X 70 hqi or 1x 150hqi (20K) :huh:

thanks again Matt

Miriam

Hmm, I'd say the 2x 70w but the 1x 150w is still more light output... get pics of the ric!!! Oh, I posted up a pic in the coral forum in the "RICS" thread yesterday of a Pacific Yuma I got recently, check it out when you have a chance! :)

Hi Matt,

If i dont' go with the dual then I'll probably wait for the new JBJ 150HQI upgrade Hood:)

nice yuma Matt, Do you know where to get the Pink one? and i mean yuma! lol

this is the one I got

Thanks,

Miriam

IMG_0231.jpg

Hmm, I'd say the 2x 70w but the 1x 150w is still more light output... get pics of the ric!!! Oh, I posted up a pic in the coral forum in the "RICS" thread yesterday of a Pacific Yuma I got recently, check it out when you have a chance! :)

thanks Fugu;) no fish yet, maybe in a couple of weeks. :lol:

the thing is I want to use the stock hood.

Miriam

damn fine tank!

good job! what fish do you have in there?

Oh and I would go with a 175,just keep it lifted up a bit more.

Miriam, I'd say wait for the 150mh hood for sure then. As for Yumas... PTF has some in occasionally, but the thing with Yumas is they are pricey. :( Mine only cost me $25, because that's because Pacific Yumas have practically no color compared to Florida ones, so they are cheaper. Floridas are usually around $40 at best and up to $100+ in some cases. Also check out www.reefermadness.us (in Torrance), and Maken Waves which is somewhere there in the SFV, lol! I don't know their address though, but I've heard from several mambers that they have awesome stuff most of the time. B)

Archived