Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New nano girl

mediumsprite

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o 2 months. lol.

Great, let's see what you come up with:)

ora le. 2 months is long time lol. but i don't wanna break myself to get it up. as much as i'd love to lol. i'm learning electronics is well, so i'm experimenting with a few things ( aquarium related electronics stuffs) so stay tuned lol!!

lol. remember that old post about "oral sex" it works, try it:) it got me my whole setup.lol haha j/k

I'll keep you updated on the solenoid:) he said it's used on the ro/di ATO. hooks up to float switch system. hooks up on the main water supply.

bf said the co2 is used for calcium reactors. the kalk reactor uses a mixer which mixes the kalk every 2 hrs for 20 min., keeps the ro/di water saturated with kalk. I plan on having SPS and clams, so he got me the kalk reactor:) and a dosing pump:)

Wow, you know how to make things happen, Miriam. ;) Tell Conrad good looking out on the solenoids! Let me know how they work out, they are for ATO purposes right? A Phos-Ban reactor would be nice... Do you need C2O for any of them or is that only certain reactors?

awh.. no i didn't know about your system crashing glad to hear your back:)

gcrashing:(

Its goin good fo me.I am gonna get back in,my 5g crashed a while back if you diddnt hear.

I am either gonna do a 5.5g with a 5.5g sump/fuge and 70watt MH or a 15g with a 15g sump/fuge and 150watt MH.

Ime back!!!!!!! :D

I played this song on a loop when it crashed.

Very cool on the kalk reactor. Yeah, I wasn't sure how each of the different reactors worked, but knew that some use C02 tanks. Definitely keep me updated on the solenoid. And Miriam, I can't believe you brought the "oral" post back up! :lol: funny stuff, lol!

Hi Matt,

we went to fraglereef today. got a couple of zoo frags:) he's got lot's of nice clams. Can"t wait for that 150hqi so I can pick up a few clams from him.

I also picked up some daisies a blue ric, & some xenia.

oral oral oral oral .......just for you Matt :P lol

Very cool on the kalk reactor. Yeah, I wasn't sure how each of the different reactors worked, but knew that some use C02 tanks. Definitely keep me updated on the solenoid. And Miriam, I can't believe you brought the "oral" post back up! :lol: funny stuff, lol!

hahaha, noooo not oral all over again! :P

I still have yet to go to Fraggle Reef. Asin has tried to drag me down there with him before, but my schedule wasn't happening that time. I Do plan to go sometime as they have some awesome stuff!! I just went down to Tropical Reef Oasis in Alhambra the other night, you need an appointment to go since the owner Frank is always out on the road giving lectures about reef aquariums or just out at frag trading road trips. He's one of only a few coral farmers of his caliber that deal with rare zoas and SPS corals. I couldn't afford most of the stuff I saw when I went, but it's all the real deal and I know it's all worth every penny. I'm saving for some blue zoas he has when he's able to frag them in about a couple months. When I go again, I'll let you know if you're interested in checking it out. This guy is full of excellent info on how to run a tank right.

Get some pics of your new zoas to show us! :D

good morning Matt:)

fraglereef is far. tooooo long of a drive. lol about 1.10 hr drive.

Yes lmk when you head out to oasis in alhambra. I'll start saving up :happy:

my bf is going to be setting up a tank soon:) I think I gave him the bug. lol he's looking for a 50+ gal. cube.

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

hahaha, noooo not oral all over again! :P

I still have yet to go to Fraggle Reef. Asin has tried to drag me down there with him before, but my schedule wasn't happening that time. I Do plan to go sometime as they have some awesome stuff!! I just went down to Tropical Reef Oasis in Alhambra the other night, you need an appointment to go since the owner Frank is always out on the road giving lectures about reef aquariums or just out at frag trading road trips. He's one of only a few coral farmers of his caliber that deal with rare zoas and SPS corals. I couldn't afford most of the stuff I saw when I went, but it's all the real deal and I know it's all worth every penny. I'm saving for some blue zoas he has when he's able to frag them in about a couple months. When I go again, I'll let you know if you're interested in checking it out. This guy is full of excellent info on how to run a tank right.

Get some pics of your new zoas to show us! :D

Wow, those cloves look sweet, I think they are cloves?? lol And the EEs look great too! You're tank is definitely coming along Miriam! :)

hOLA yOUNGIN...

Next time you visit Miguel...tell him to give you a red shroom for Izzue.

I got some nice stuff (mainly Mini max anemone) from FR middle of last year.

Red shroom didnt make it...so he told me to mention on my next order...well

I have no idea when Ill get to order again (been watching but nothing I got to have)...maybe (if he has any) he will let you have it :D

LMK

Izzue

Hi Matt,

thx, I think they're daisies:) lol I'll set aside a frag for you if u like.

how's your tank coming along?

th

Wow, those cloves look sweet, I think they are cloves?? lol And the EEs look great too! You're tank is definitely coming along Miriam! :)

hola chico;)

great Izzue, thanks. I"ll let him know ;)

hOLA yOUNGIN...

Next time you visit Miguel...tell him to give you a red shroom for Izzue.

I got some nice stuff (mainly Mini max anemone) from FR middle of last year.

Red shroom didnt make it...so he told me to mention on my next order...well

I have no idea when Ill get to order again (been watching but nothing I got to have)...maybe (if he has any) he will let you have it :D

LMK

Izzue

hola Matt,

Glad to hear your tank is coming along:)

IMG_0270.jpg

Mine is coming along good, I'll have to post up some more pics of it real soon! Keep your eyes out. ;)

thx Matt:)

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

Looks like you have a nice zoa collection going on there Miriam. Keep up the great work with yours! B)

don't be, there's like 100+ polyps. I'll frag a pc. for yah homie:)

Whoa, those are SWEET!! I'm jealous... :(
don't be, there's like 100+ polyps. I'll frag a pc. for yah homie:)

Awesome!! I still owe you some putting green/rainbow palys when I frag them. ;)

:).....I got my pair black ocellaris today :P .

I'll post pictures later. also picked up some more zoos and ordered the tunze 6025. That's by budget for this month, lol. And I still need the RO/DI unit. :happy:

Awesome!! I still owe you some putting green/rainbow palys when I frag them. ;)
Hellooooooooooo Sprite. You sure brightened up the room.

Thank yoooooouuuuu:)

new arrivals;

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

and a few more zoos

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

you know it loco :lol:

thx,

Miriam

myrian your gonna have to hook me up! when my stuff gets done!! looking hellah healthy!!

Archived