Pod Your Reef

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

I'ts cute you call it supper! :happy:

:P Breakfast Lunch and Supper!

Nice parameters!

GTi is amazing... He's sending me Brittles, Stomellatas, and Nerites for the cost of shipping. Apparently his tank is CUC heaven!

He did a great job packaging the stars. They were in the mail for 4 days and not a single one died.

I like my kh 8-9 and calcium about 480 but hers are within normal levels.

:D Lawn has been coaching me on how to bring my levels up a little. That is my task for tomorrow!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

As mentioned before, I recently had a sad experience getting a shipment from divers den. Today I received a new order from live aquaria and I'm pleased to say that everything arrived in great condition! The star of the show is a Pink Streaked Wrasse. I've had one of these quite awhile ago, he managed to jump out of the smallest holes imaginable. Thankfully this tank has a great screen on it with no tiny gaps!

21703135362_5acf40d38a_k.jpg

21688594376_97c0bcc31e_k.jpg

Pictures are going to be difficult to get until he gets slightly more used to me sitting by the tank. He has already started munching on the thousands of giant pods in the tank, I'm sure he will be quite content. :D:wub:

• Like 9

OMG....so cute :wub:.

:wub: Thanks!

Hurray! I hope s/he settles in well. :)

He seems to be doing very well this morning, shy, but I've caught him out and about exploring!

Yay! It's my favorite of all my fish (not that I have a lot :lol: ).

It is certainly one of my favorites! So inquisitive and cute!

Yes!!! So glad he arrived safely to you!

Same here, thanks for listening to all my nervous texts prior to his arrival!

Just call me jelly :)

:happy: I'm so glad I finally got another! Such a stunning fish!

• Like 1

He looks great! Welcome to the PSW club :)

:lol: Yay! I absolutely love these fish! SO much personality packed into a small fish.

Huzzah!

:happy:

Awwwww :wub:. Don't you want to give him a big hug???? I truly adore my little guy :).

:wub: I wish I could!! I've been thinking of a good name for him. I haven't decided yet though!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

haha! He has goofy lookin face! :lol:

I like it

I do too! He always looks at me like that! :wub:

Updates!

22121588515_53889f209d_k.jpg

Chalice has been looking good. Seems to like higher in the tank, I see teeny tentacles around the eyes anyway.

21500478053_76158e2aa8_k.jpg

Got a shipment from Glenn, several of these new zoas have come from him. B)

21500477833_6ff03d0b5f_k.jpg

New head on the scrambled eggs.

21933408780_3cb2c47169_k.jpg

Acan appears to be getting a few heads also.

21934674929_a1a3ece605_k.jpg

Ones in the far back are from Glenn. Kimber, you can see your stick! No matter how I take a picture of it, it doesn't look as pretty as it does in person though.

22095400776_8c331f55b1_k.jpg

Both mini colonies came from Glenn. (He didn't send frags, there are way too many heads to be a frag! ;) )

21933694158_e355da99b9_k.jpg

Top down, bumped the tank before the shot and some of the zoas didn't like that much. :closedeyes:

21500470713_7876ed4de4_k.jpg

I need to consider doing something with the abundance of mushies on that rock!

22109029462_4a92117967_k.jpg

21934667979_717dec48a2_k.jpg

Different angle on the zoas from Glenn. Lepto is always happy as a lark!

21933693648_cd236fcae5_k.jpg

More Glenn corals!

21933692848_532d13e5d5_k.jpg

These little buggers just don't want to creep up the wall for me.

• Like 3

Thanks for the update! Everything looks happy. Those cloves are sometimes slow growers to start with but hopefully they'll take to the wall soon... I think that they'd be a really cool backdrop once they do get going. :)

Here is my update for you. After three failed attempts, I still haven't figured out how to graft in that tessellation (went with the biggest piece of paper I could get my hands on to see if that would help. lol). If I fail on this go around I'll do the tessellation first then try to get the rest of the model folded around it... maybe :rolleyes:

20151012_191028_zpso3gzhk1s.jpg

• Like 2

Those cloves started as just two heads. I'm not sure what is up with them. :lol: Picky I guess.
Biggest piece of paper? I can just picture this 12'x12' chunk of paper and someone attempting to fold it! ;) The bottom portion looks great! I'm still impressed in the whole process! :happy:

• Like 1

That piece was 16" square when I started in on it. I use parchment paper from our restaurant for practice and it comes in half sheet cake size. But yeah, that should be all anyone needs, unless you're going for something insane like the Ryuijin Dragon. :blink:

3345280841_3334c66039_m.jpg

tumblr_mmcuvsSqMO1rl30hgo1_500.jpg

• Like 5

My stick!!

Glad it's doing well for you. You should move it up as high as you can. The ones I have on my frag rack getting blasted with light are SOOOOOO glowy green!!

• Like 2