SaltCritters.com

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

The nice thing about living in an apartment is that I don't have to deal with mowing or shoveling snow!

I don't know how to mow anyway :wacko:

No worries,you seem to have taken care of that haha.
  • Like 1

I might make a trip down for that! :happy:

That would be fun! Just let me know! :D

glad everything opened up for you already (minus the scrambled eggs). hope they all grow fast for you.

Yeah, everything is looking great. There are a few things that are opening barely, but I'm sure they will open over the next few days! :lol: Thank you so much!!

• Like 1

Tank is looking great so far! I moved the 3 gal out to the living room, so this one is all alone on the stand now. The good thing is that I can now see all three sides of the tank and I can put a few things in the other corner now! My mp10 and new nanobox tide should be here this week. I can't wait to get everything set up and going. This tide will go to the 3 gal and the newer tide will sit over the PicO since it has bluefish. The corals are all looking good except the bloodshots. They had been open the first several days but now have been closed for at least 2. I'm going to dip them later today just incase, but I'm crossing my fingers that they open right back up.

• Like 2

Got my tracking number from Marine Depot today! Can't wait til my mp10 gets here to test it out! Haven't heard from Dave yet today, I'm really hoping that the light got shipped and is on it's way. Also have a aqua lifter and a nanomag coming from Gena, got the tracking number from her,can't wait til it gets here. Lots of waiting this week. Hopefully everything arrives quickly and in one piece!

19682675240_0c25ea7811_z.jpg

• Like 4

Got my tracking number from Marine Depot today! Can't wait til my mp10 gets here to test it out! Haven't heard from Dave yet today, I'm really hoping that the light got shipped and is on it's way. Also have a aqua lifter and a nanomag coming from Gena, got the tracking number from her,can't wait til it gets here. Lots of waiting this week. Hopefully everything arrives quickly and in one piece!

19682675240_0c25ea7811_z.jpg

Ugh I feel ya darlin,I got a tds meter,a frag rack and a large sps shipment coming wed lol come on wed.
  • Like 1

Ugh I feel ya darlin,I got a tds meter,a frag rack and a large sps shipment coming wed lol come on wed.

Thank goodness that Wednesday is tomorrow! My stuff from Gena will be here Thursday, Marine Depot will be here Friday, no idea on my tide though, I got the tracking number this evening but it doesn't have an estimated date yet. Hopefully Friday at the latest!! I'm excited to see your new sps though! Anything good?

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Thank goodness that Wednesday is tomorrow! My stuff from Gena will be here Thursday, Marine Depot will be here Friday, no idea on my tide though, I got the tracking number this evening but it doesn't have an estimated date yet. Hopefully Friday at the latest!! I'm excited to see your new sps though! Anything good?

My package from Gena (Flipper, Nano Siphon, and valve) will be arriving tomorrow- she did fancy shipping!

Thursday is the most exciting day for me (ever). Coral package from Glenn will be arriving, and its going to be epic :wub:

• Like 1

My package from Gena (Flipper, Nano Siphon, and valve) will be arriving tomorrow- she did fancy shipping!

Thursday is the most exciting day for me (ever). Coral package from Glenn will be arriving, and its going to be epic :wub:

Dang! I wouldn't mind getting a shipment of corals in. I gotta wait awhile though.

• Like 1

Oh totally good,I got a green slimer coming and a leng si cap,and a turquoise fire monti (try finding that one online lol) And about 6 or so others ,and she even replaced my shortcake that got trashed by the monster bubble lol

I can't wait till you get your stuff in,I love my mp10 lawnbro sold me,well pretty much gave me.

• Like 1

Oh totally good,I got a green slimer coming and a leng si cap,and a turquoise fire monti (try finding that one online lol) And about 6 or so others ,and she even replaced my shortcake that got trashed by the monster bubble lol

I can't wait till you get your stuff in,I love my mp10 lawnbro sold me,well pretty much gave me.

So jealous! You'll have to post lots of pics tomorrow. The turquoise fire monti sounds amazing, I really like the shortcakes also! I can't wait to test out the mp10! Now that I can see all three sides of the PicO it should be stellar. I need to get something for the sandbed on the back right side of the tank. I'm not sure what to get though. I also need to keep eyes peeled for lots of mushrooms for the picotope.

• Like 1

So jealous! You'll have to post lots of pics tomorrow. The turquoise fire monti sounds amazing, I really like the shortcakes also! I can't wait to test out the mp10! Now that I can see all three sides of the PicO it should be stellar. I need to get something for the sandbed on the back right side of the tank. I'm not sure what to get though. I also need to keep eyes peeled for lots of mushrooms for the picotope.

For the backside do you mean for flow or for coral lol?

• Like 1

For the backside do you mean for flow or for coral lol?

For coral, I haven't posted a picture of that side yet, but there is a bunch of open space back there that gets pretty good light. If I thought I could find another mini scoly I would be tempted to do that. The one I have is seriously the most amazing thing I've ever bought.

You could always put a gorg or sea fan dealie there. :)

Hmm, I don't know much about either of those.

:o Should I have bought a sponge cover for the mp10? What if my shrimp gets sucked into it?! :scarry:

• Like 1

Hmm, I don't know much about either of those. :o Should I have bought a sponge cover for the mp10? What if my shrimp gets sucked into it?! :scarry:

My cleaner is good around mine,should be ok,I like having it though since I have a bubble tip colony lol

My cleaner is good around mine,should be ok,I like having it though since I have a bubble tip colony lol

Hmm, he is pretty small. Hopefully he stays clear. I'll need to invest in one eventually. I also figured I'd probably have to get one of the shields, but I wanted to test it out first to see if I did.

• Like 1