Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

Oh yeah, I can't wait to go back already! It was a pretty long drive overall though

I have the largest pet store in the country 45 mins from me,or at least it used to be,I would assume they still are, they have a large saltwater touch tank with stingrays in it

• Like 1

I have the largest pet store in the country 45 mins from me,or at least it used to be,I would assume they still are, they have a large saltwater touch tank with stingrays in it

I take it that you don't visit it often?

I take it that you don't visit it often?

I go up once a month or so,has a large section of everything including a few indoor koi ponds large reef displays and a reptile room,usually to stock up on things in bulk. They have a large online store.

• Like 1
HarryPotter

I go up once a month or so,has a large section of everything including a few indoor koi ponds large reef displays and a reptile room,usually to stock up on things in bulk. They have a large online store.

Allfish Emplorium?

• Like 1

:flower: Love the pictures you sent me!!

Woke up and took a few pictures of the tank this morning before starting my day. I've almost got everything moved over so that I can deep clean the 3gal and put sand in. Little algae on the rock, but my snails have been doing a good job of keeping it in check.

19420181188_a580ebf2f4_z.jpg

19612575651_972312a4c6_z.jpg

19421615389_aeaee882ee_z.jpg

19420228540_712fba53cc_z.jpg

Love that dragon's breath!!!! and those blastos :)

Yeah, it is nice since it is hard to remember months ago when everything was really tiny. Being able to see the growth is amazing. Plus then you can also keep track of equipment upgrades! I love your tank to bits, it is one of the major inspirations for mine.

Thank you! :blush: And welcome!

Today has been a very productive day. I took apart my tailgate on my truck and fixed it. I also went and sold plasma, I'm about halfway to my MP10 now! Getting a few things ready for my trip up north tomorrow... :happy:

How do you sell plasma?

• Like 1

Love that dragon's breath!!!! and those blastos :)

How do you sell plasma?

There are usually plasma centers in bigger cities. It is just like donating blood except the process takes a little longer and they give you back all your red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. The donation portion takes about 20ish minutes but depends how hydrated you are. You need to pass a physical and not have any medical history that would prevent you from donating. The amount of money you get is based on your weight since that indicates how much plasma they can take.
  • Like 2

There are usually plasma centers in bigger cities. It is just like donating blood except the process takes a little longer and they give you back all your red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. The donation portion takes about 20ish minutes but depends how hydrated you are. You need to pass a physical and not have any medical history that would prevent you from donating. The amount of money you get is based on your weight since that indicates how much plasma they can take.

Time to get fat and donate... I have a RFA addiction to fuel! :happydance:

• Like 2

Time to get fat and donate... I have a RFA addiction to fuel! :happydance:

Hahaha, it isn't too bad as long as you can get past the needle stick. Make sure you drink tons of water before and after, and bring something to eat after you are done.

That reminds me...my college roommate used to sell plasma for extra cash. I couldn't bring myself to do that..too scared of the needle lol.

• Like 2

That reminds me...my college roommate used to sell plasma for extra cash. I couldn't bring myself to do that..too scared of the needle lol.

That truly is the worst part. But it isn't bad if you can get past that, or if you are so destitute that you HAVE to get past it. I'm just glad it is an option for me. :lol:

• Like 2

I'm so jealous that you and Kimberbee live close enough to get together! I have yet to meet anyone here that is close enough. Well, MetroKat isn't far and some of the other NY reefers, but that's also not a quick trip either.

• Like 1

I'm so jealous that you and Kimberbee live close enough to get together! I have yet to meet anyone here that is close enough. Well, MetroKat isn't far and some of the other NY reefers, but that's also not a quick trip either.

It wasn't too bad of a drive, 6 hours round-trip though so it has to be an all day event if I'm going to make the trip up there! But those LFS were worth it! She was the first person I've met from here. We had a great day, it was really fun to be able to enjoy the hobby with someone who is also interested in it. You know you'll get along with someone when you both see a tiny ruby scooter and exclaim out loud in the store how cute the darn thing is! :lol:

• Like 1

It wasn't too bad of a drive, 6 hours round-trip though so it has to be an all day event if I'm going to make the trip up there! But those LFS were worth it! She was the first person I've met from here. We had a great day, it was really fun to be able to enjoy the hobby with someone who is also interested in it. You know you'll get along with someone when you both see a tiny ruby scooter and exclaim out loud in the store how cute the darn thing is! :lol:

OMG, that little guy was soooooo tiny!!

• Like 2

19043896664_bc3c0ee82e_k.jpg

Cute little stick from Kimberbee! Hoping it greens up quick under my Nanobox lights!

19479835589_4294be02b4_k.jpg

Bambams from Ninjamyst! They look very bright and happy this morning!

19043907314_806cc005d9_k.jpg

Unknown zoas on a large rock from Ninja! Will have to take better pictures when I move them to a spot I can get to easier.

19658904572_0350cf7f50_k.jpg

Magicians looking good this morning, the two closed polyps are scrambled eggs. I'm hoping they open soon because they are one of my favorite zoas ever! These are also from Ninja

19660251762_a1564539ce_k.jpg

Bloodshots from a LFS

19478523818_0484e799ea_k.jpg

Blondies from a LFS

19478212380_0929ede6a6_k.jpg

I can't remember if you told me a name on these or not Ninja! They are lovely though, purple with almost a steel grey skirt.

• Like 5

19639820316_82a10eb54a_z.jpg

Cute little stick from Kimberbee! Hoping it greens up quick under my Nanobox lights!

19478013890_b449669e03_z.jpg

Bambams from Ninjamyst! They look very bright and happy this morning!

19045077253_9f2e9768f8_z.jpg

Unknown zoas on a large rock from Ninja! Will have to take better pictures when I move them to a spot I can get to easier.

19670467461_c4025f563e_z.jpg

Magicians looking good this morning, the two closed polyps are scrambled eggs. I'm hoping they open soon because they are one of my favorite zoas ever! These are also from Ninja

19670462211_d123344383_z.jpg

Bloodshots from a LFS

19045069493_a5abc5fcaf_z.jpg

Blondies from a LFS

19658903252_fc10c2cd98_z.jpg

I can't remember if you told me a name on these or not Ninja! They are lovely though, purple with almost a steel grey skirt.

Them some nice looking weeds mam!
  • Like 1

I may not be able to grow flowers very well, but my underwater garden doesn't look half bad. :happy:

No worries leave the hard out door maintaining to lawnbro haha.

• Like 1

No worries leave the hard out door maintaining to lawnbro haha.

The nice thing about living in an apartment is that I don't have to deal with mowing or shoveling snow!

I don't know how to mow anyway :wacko:

• Like 1