ReefCleaners.org

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

finishing off a 18 pack of good ol' budlight and doing gun research.

the guy i was supposed to go to the trap with once i cleaned my gun fell down a flight of stairs and messed up with thumb and wrist, so he cant go now for atleast another two weeks. im thinking about just going up with my brother or something.

what are you drinking tonight? if the titos is gone i am going to take a wild guess and say you are going for some type of whisky.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finishing off a 18 pack of good ol' budlight and doing gun research.

the guy i was supposed to go to the trap with once i cleaned my gun fell down a flight of stairs and messed up with thumb and wrist, so he cant go now for atleast another two weeks. im thinking about just going up with my brother or something.

what are you drinking tonight? if the titos is gone i am going to take a wild guess and say you are going for some type of whisky.

Sounds like your plan to "accidentally" shot that guy was too much for you to handle. Pushed him down the stairs, did you?

Yes, Sir. Whiskey. Need to get some more back into inventory.......I do have some Don Julio 70 year anniversary that's pretty good.....

I'm also researching a few guns, getting closer.

it doesn't matter how that top step was loosened and oiled, just the fact that it was loose and slippery.besides, my crowbar is in the garbage. there is no more proof.

guy never should have talked to my girl :furious:

what kind of whiskey? i hate to say it but i think i enjoy rum more than beer now. this beer is tasting more and more bland and watery by the bottle.

it doesn't matter how that top step was loosened and oiled, just the fact that it was loose and slippery.besides, my crowbar is in the garbage. there is no more proof.

guy never should have talked to my girl :furious:

what kind of whiskey? i hate to say it but i think i enjoy rum more than beer now. this beer is tasting more and more bland and watery by the bottle.

....I knew she was hot. All Erins are.

Just Jack tonight.

There are some good Rums. Had one a few weeks ago at the neighbors. Old stuff, super good and potent. I'll find out what it was and let you know.

Check out "sweet lucy". Talk about a panty dropper. Stuff tastes like you're drinking candy. Upper 30 ' s to low 40 ' s per bottle. Mrs. Patty will probably help you drain the bottle.

Get a bottle Patty.

sweet lucy. ill look into that. i need to get to a liqour store soon so i dont keep wasting all my moneyh on beer at the gas station, its funny hoe a 40 dollar bottle lasts you more forever, yet 40 bucks worth of beer can get you through 2 or 3 nights at most.

a guy i was talking to at the winery kept bringing up some wine called sweet bitch thats supposedly a great woman relaxer.

btw im not that drunk, i just changed what i was going to say a few times and apparently didnt delete all of my previous sentences. forgive the in-coherency.

sweet lucy. ill look into that. i need to get to a liqour store soon so i dont keep wasting all my moneyh on beer at the gas station, its funny hoe a 40 dollar bottle lasts you more forever, yet 40 bucks worth of beer can get you through 2 or 3 nights at most.

a guy i was talking to at the winery kept bringing up some wine called sweet bitch thats supposedly a great woman relaxer.

So true buddy. I quit drinking beer years ago due to horrific headaches halfway through drinking a single beer. Like someone just threw a switch one day...wierd.

But ya, a nice bottle can be cheaper and last longer for sure.

If you like wine and your lady enjoys it....get her one of these two for a special night. The kind of night when you want to make little Patbacks.

Write these down Patty....Seriously.

1. Cake Bread

2. Duck Horn

I'm not a wine guy....at all. But those two, holy shit....I could drink those every night.

i love merlot and cabernets. i can add a drop of a dessert wine into a full glass of water and my girlfriend will claim that it is too dry and she hates it. ive given up on getting her to drink with me. i just drink by myself and make her be my designated driver. my favorite wine by far is 2009 las rocas. it is a cheap bottle, but absolutely delicious by my standards, and i get it for free from a neighbor. he bought cases upon cases of it back in 2010 and said it will sit after hes long gone if he didnt give some away.

i love merlot and cabernets. i can add a drop of a dessert wine into a full glass of water and my girlfriend will claim that it is too dry and she hates it. ive given up on getting her to drink with me. i just drink by myself and make her be my designated driver. my favorite wine by far is 2009 las rocas. it is a cheap bottle, but absolutely delicious by my standards, and i get it for free from a neighbor. he bought cases upon cases of it back in 2010 and said it will sit after hes long gone if he didnt give some away.

Will she do a mixed drink?

Will she do a mixed drink?

on a rare occasion, yes. even though i am 100% against vodka, i just had a bit of stoli and am feeling good. i also had two mouthfuls with a front desk agent today. a kid didnt realize girlfriend #2 stored a guests cheap ass bottle in our storage closet.... he couldnt find it so he offered a bottle of our bars kettle one to him as a replacement. 5 minutes later i checked and found the bottle so we just have half a handle of pinnacle just laying around.

today was a good day.

on a rare occasion, yes. even though i am 100% against vodka, i just had a bit of stoli and am feeling good. i also had two mouthfuls with a front desk agent today. a kid didnt realize girlfriend #2 stored a guests cheap ass bottle in our storage closet.... he couldnt find it so he offered a bottle of our bars kettle one to him as a replacement. 5 minutes later i checked and found the bottle so we just have half a handle of pinnacle just laying around.

today was a good day.

Just got back from a night of 7 & 7's ..... tomorrows coming early.

Well he does have two kids. Just sayin' :lol:I've been corrupted by you guys :D
Sure that was premature :).

Yeah I know.... I was more wondering if he started anything new LOL
:lol:

Hey man how are all your outside projects going??

Back from the dead....what's up man?

Well, they're all still there :lol: Now, I'm starting a refi.......

lmao that lazy bastad never finishes anything.

Not true, I finished your wife off not too long back :D

Well he does have two kids. Just sayin' :lol:

I've been corrupted by you guys :D

Thanks G! They do take priority.

Yeah I know.... I was more wondering if he started anything new LOL

Yes, I just started a refi.... :scarry:

Sure that was premature :).

:lol:

LMAO......you may be right about that :blush:

Back from the dead....what's up man?

Not much, just been busy with life and trying to enjoy summer with the kids before the oldest starts schooling like next month :wacko:

Well, they're all still there :lol: Now, I'm starting a refi.......

Damn a refi... you gonna start an addition on the house? :haha:

Not much, just been busy with life and trying to enjoy summer with the kids before the oldest starts schooling like next month :wacko:

Same here, it goes buy fast. Now my oldest will be starting at a new school as will my wife....she's a teacher going into admin. Going to be a crazy year.........

Damn a refi... you gonna start an addition on the house? :haha:

:angry:

Same here, it goes buy fast. Now my oldest will be starting at a new school as will my wife....she's a teacher going into admin. Going to be a crazy year.........

Thats awesome shes going into admin. probably beats being a teacher in multiple ways :) But yeah time has been flying by it seems...... definitely going to be a crazy year tho, hopefully fun and exciting too :ninja:

:angry:

You don't really expect us to think your going to finish it do you? :lol:

Thats awesome shes going into admin. probably beats being a teacher in multiple ways :) But yeah time has been flying by it seems...... definitely going to be a crazy year tho, hopefully fun and exciting too :ninja:

You don't really expect us to think your going to finish it do you? :lol:

Lmfao

Archived