Pod Your Reef

Also, havn't had a fish jump in 2 years. Some fish just don't jump ime, like the ones that dart to rockwork vs try to swim away really quickly tend to be the ones that don't jump is my theory. I walk near the tank with a net, its like my fish disappear lol.

• Like 2

Thanks! I was actuallh at your thread right before I fell asleep. I still have a little catching up to do though. :P

I've been falling asleep while on nano reef (on my cell in bed) every night this week!

• Like 1

MRI RESULTS!

No labrum tear!

but i have a bony prominence on my femur which is putting additional pressure on my joint capsule during movement. if the cortisone works and the swelling decreases to the point where i can manage and prevent further problems with PT then that's a super bonus. but if that excess bone keeps causing problems I'll likely need to get it shaved off. The prominence drastically increases my risk for further impingement and a legitimate labral tear.

but as for right now....

phew.gif

1 day 21 hours BTW :P

Side note. I kinda want to add some blue bottles into the mix since my parents think they're the tanks saving grace. I was thinking about adding these into the mix. I wonder if i could set up my other GHL to dose some of these (*)

Korallen-Zucht Amino Acid High Concentrate*

Korallen-Zucht Coral Snow

Korallen-Zucht ZeoBak Microorganism Solution*

Korallen-Zucht Pohl's ZeoLife*

• Like 4

MRI RESULTS!

No labrum tear!

but i have a bony prominence on my femur which is putting additional pressure on my joint capsule during movement. if the cortisone works and the swelling decreases to the point where i can manage and prevent further problems with PT then that's a super bonus. but if that excess bone keeps causing problems I'll likely need to get it shaved off. The prominence drastically increases my risk for further impingement and a legitimate labral tear.

but as for right now....

phew.gif

1 day 21 hours BTW :P

Side note. I kinda want to add some blue bottles into the mix since my parents think they're the tanks saving grace. I was thinking about adding these into the mix. I wonder if i could set up my other GHL to dose some of these (*)

Korallen-Zucht Amino Acid High Concentrate*

Korallen-Zucht Coral Snow

Korallen-Zucht ZeoBak Microorganism Solution*

Korallen-Zucht Pohl's ZeoLife*

I would save your money and dose acropower instead of the AAHC. Also, I didn't think zeoback was that effective when I used it but that's just me.

I would save your money and dose acropower instead of the AAHC. Also, I didn't think zeoback was that effective when I used it but that's just me.

I've been using acropower since the tanks start up. i haven't noticed any noticeable benefits.

I thought mixing coral snow and zeobak during sandbed shifting/water changes was a good way to help polish the water and reduce cyano.

I know Tron uses ZeoBak... hmmm maybe i should PM him.

I thought mixing coral snow and zeobak during sandbed shifting/water changes was a good way to help polish the water and reduce cyano.

I know Tron uses ZeoBak... hmmm maybe i should PM him.

They say that, but it didn't do anything for me. I tried it for months and it didn't do anything noticeable.

• Like 1

But what about the puppy! :o

How about you hug the tank, mum holds Ellie and hugs you, dad takes picture. Done.

how about this:

i'll get the mom and dad hug at the airport.

then i'll walk in the door get attacked by ellie and enzo. then hug the tank while they attack me some more.

hahah :lol:

• Like 3

Welcome home! Need more pics! :D

Tank needs some major cleaning, you want pics anyways?

Roger, you are too cute. And I'm not flirting. You know we had an earthquake in the first 3 months of me starting up my first tank. When everything was shaking I went and held on to my tank. Fish nerd yo. I feel you. :)

:blush: thanks Kat. I've missed this tank so much, it's insane.

Ellie!

https://flic.kr/p/qc8i8U'>15878467318_b798957a98_b.jpghttps://flic.kr/p/qc8i8U'>Untitled by https://www.flickr.com/people/113969537@N03/'>xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

• Like 3