Top Shelf Aquatics

Thanks Kat. But if it is a labrum tear, surgery is likely. :( I'm praying its not that.
A labrum tear usually is surgery. My brother tore his last December and had surgery in January. He said the pain when he lifted his arm was like he was getting shocked. 6 weeks of physical therapy and light use for him. He is 100% now and back to work as a fireman.

Do you get a burn or shocking feeling when you lift your arm high?

A labrum tear usually is surgery. My brother tore his last December and had surgery in January. He said the pain when he lifted his arm was like he was getting shocked. 6 weeks of physical therapy and light use for him. He is 100% now and back to work as a fireman.

Do you get a burn or shocking feeling when you lift your arm high?

it's not my shoulder labrum, hip labrum.

so i track literally everything in excell. (days since addition, changes to equipment, dates corals were fragged etc.) and here is some of the interesting stuff:

I've had:

my clowns for 1,144 days

Imy Flame angel for 801 Days

my green torch for 1,010 days

my elegance for 643 days

my crocea clam for 880 days

My supreme classic mag 7 lasted 1077 days before it dies

My ASM G-1 has been skimming for 1088 days

The tank has been lit by t5 for 448 days

the data gets iff with the SPS, since i had to re start many of the colonies i had from frags but i didn't track the days i restarted them. bleh.

(ones i didn't restart) I've had my:

Katropora for 66 days

hawkins and red dragon for 82 days

suharsonoi for 792 days

• Like 5

Your tangs pick on new fish? My tangs only pick on each other. I added a new wrasse and the only thing that hassled it was the sixline and that was solved with a mirror.

Your tangs pick on new fish? My tangs only pick on each other. I added a new wrasse and the only thing that hassled it was the sixline and that was solved with a mirror.

I'm just assuming it will since it was the last fish I added.

Will it not matter then?

I'm just assuming it will since it was the last fish I added.

Will it not matter then?

I just don't know, all I know is my tangs ignore everything but tangs and the Foxface. The little cardinals actually prefer to hang with the tang, for protection perhaps?

You might try a yellow tail damsel of you don't have one already, I really like the personality and mine doesn't pick on anything unless something gets close to it's cave.

• Like 1

My top choice would be, temporarily remove the angel, buy 2 more and have an angel harem. I love angels. Do you have any issues at all with yours and the clams?

i haven't noticed it pick at the clams. but i'm not gonna gamble that 2 new angels don't have a taste for clams. lol

• Like 1

i haven't noticed it pick at the clams. but i'm not gonna gamble that 2 new angels don't have a taste for clams. lol

haha one is bound to in a group of them I would bet. I fight the urge to get one every time I am at the lfs, I know I am eventually going to lose this battle.

What color do you wish you had in the tank is more of a better question for fish suggestions imo.

haha one is bound to in a group of them I would bet. I fight the urge to get one every time I am at the lfs, I know I am eventually going to lose this battle.

What color do you wish you had in the tank is more of a better question for fish suggestions imo.

i think this tank needs some yellow, pink, and blue fish.

thoughts on yellow coris wrasse, mystery wrasse or a blue star leopard wrasse?

i had a leopard wrasse but it made its way into the overflow box. :/

i think this tank needs some yellow, pink, and blue fish.

thoughts on yellow coris wrasse, mystery wrasse or a blue star leopard wrasse?

i had a leopard wrasse but it made its way into the overflow box. :/

Have you looked at canary damsels? Probably won't take any shit from your tang either even if added last. Leopard wrasse would be cool too I think the only way you will find much in pink fish would be in the wrasse or anthias groups.

• Like 1

Have you looked at canary damsels? Probably won't take any shit from your tang either even if added last. Leopard wrasse would be cool too I think the only way you will find much in pink fish would be in the wrasse or anthias groups.

actually strike the yellow. i just remembered i have a yellow tang swimming around.

but pink and blue are still a go. are there any attractive bright green fish?

or maybe something cool and exotic? dragon face pipefish, fuzzy dwarf lion, golden dwarf moray.... i may be getting too far ahead of myself.

• Like 1

actually strike the yellow. i just remembered i have a yellow tang swimming around.

but pink and blue are still a go. are there any attractive bright green fish?

or maybe something cool and exotic? dragon face pipefish, fuzzy dwarf lion, golden dwarf moray.... i may be getting too far ahead of myself.

the dragon face pipefish would be awesome, I think I remember something about keeping multiples being encouraged. Bartletts anthias have pink blue and yellow all in one lol. Not sure how you feel about anthias though. Mystery wrasse has similar colors as well.

You don't have any wrasses, correct? If it were me I would get a pylie fairy wrasse and a yellow coris wrasse. They can hold their own with tangs IME.

no wrasses, but i'm not to fond of fairy wrasses, and i've always wanted a yellow coris. but i'd rather not get another yellow fish..