Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Propagators 100g mixed prop tank.

The Propagator

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic tank you have there. Does that thing qualify as a nano? I like the fact that you are fragging corals and selling them on ebay. What a great way to share unique creatures with others! When my set-up is ready, I'll definitely order from you.

• 2 weeks later...
Couldn't find a better guy than Duane to buy from in my opinion. He makes it real simple for you and packaging is excellent.

I agree completely. When my latest tank was ready for corals, Duane was the first person I went to. Great frags and great packaging. Any yes, we do need more pics!

• 4 weeks later...
The Propagator

HA !!!

Thanks guys !!

SPANKO IS THE MAN BTW !!!! trade with him, buy from him..give to him.. what ever !

you will not regret it !

PodRod did you buy from me off Ebay?

I don't remember the nick name but I am glad I helped you out !!

( Don't turn this into an Ebay add though or the powers that be will not be to pleased with it and close my thread :( )

I some what agree though honestly.

I am not a sponsor and I don't want to step on the toes of those who pay to keep this site up and running

with their sponsorship fees. I am not hard to find. Just look for my little purple shirt super hero !

I take him every where ! :lol:

When I do FINALLY get my website up and running he will be my site mascot and find his way on to an add on the windshield of my hoopty ! :haha:

That would be funny wouldn't it !!

Every one would probably think I sold super geriatric energizer pills or something :haha:

Then after the site become sustainable I will do my best to become a sponsor. ( much to the shegrin of some I am sure :lol: )

• 1 month later...
The Propagator

Healed over from the crash and ready for action !!!

Img_1973.jpg

Img_2031.jpg

Img_1971.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image2.jpg

This stuff seems indestructible ! :lol:

The Propagator

Yeah they are.

Have you seen the before pics though?

BLEACHED WHITE.

Every SPS in the tank was white as a ghost.

2.5 weeks after almost all healed.

4 weeks later its like nothing happened LOL!

I bow to your skills. Your sps look as healthy as ever.

I was just thinking today my tank looked a little crowded.... I guess I need more frags. :D

It's hard to believe those are the same corals you had before the crash. I do remember in the other photos they were almost bleached white. Glad everything pulled through for you. That's a lot of inventory to loose.

The Propagator

Thanks gang.

Yeah it was a little bit of skill and a WHOLE LOT OF LUCK actually. I am no Guru, I just have the luxury of being here when something happens most times so I can fix it on the spot. Just so happens though this time it occurred when I was out and I had just gotten back an hour or two after it happened I think.

The Propagator

I know man I am absolutely impressed by how fast and well they all came back.

It just blows my mind how just a teeny bit of extra care can go such a long way.

Archived