Top Shelf Aquatics

The Propagators 100g mixed prop tank.

The Propagator

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Prop's father-in-law was still not doing well last week and he was spending a lot of time at the hospital - so send prayers out to Prop and his family.

purebullet417

i knew somthin was wrong as im still watin on an acan from him and he hasent answered my emails but i kinda thought he wasent doggin me anyway good luck prop

mascencerro
Prop's father-in-law was still not doing well last week and he was spending a lot of time at the hospital - so send prayers out to Prop and his family.

Consider it done.

On a lighter note, how long has it been since he changed his bulb? Maybe an iodine dip?

I know, I know, tacky...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The Propagator

Purebullet got his aca.

Father in law is still going though that mess.

They are Armagedons.

Scott, I can't afford take a loan out. :lol:

( recognize those zoanthid rocks? They have just now came around. Sat on them for the past 2-3 months. :( )

New CRAPY pics of my prop tank.

Newshots07.jpg

Newshots07_2.jpg

newshots07_3.jpg

newshots07_4.jpg

mascencerro,

Enlighten me. What am I missing? ( Iodine dip )

Unless your talking about the fungus, and pox I cured a while back?

My bulbs are 2 x 250Watt 20k Ushios and they are roughly 3 months old.

Since the change I have noticed HUGE color gains and grow spurts in all of my coral.

purebullet417

i was mentioned in props thread im famous lol. missing that pprpe though =(. i might have to order some more stuff to get that frag. those blue zoos and green stag are looking quite good lol

Sorry, was a missed attempt at trying to lighten the bad situation with the father-in-law by crossing real life with reef stuff. Sorry bout that.

mascencerro,

Enlighten me. What am I missing? ( Iodine dip )

Unless your talking about the fungus, and pox I cured a while back?

My bulbs are 2 x 250Watt 20k Ushios and they are roughly 3 months old.

Since the change I have noticed HUGE color gains and grow spurts in all of my coral.

Wow that is one bad ass prop tank. I love it. Might have to hit you up for some frags one day. That is just beautiful. Hehe my tank is almost ready for some sps right now. Hmmmm

Holla!

purebullet417

you said due to you forgetting about it and me having to pay shipping you said you would throw a 1 polyp frag in but no biggie. do you have tubs blue zoos or are those just blue?

you said due to you forgetting about it and me having to pay shipping you said you would throw a 1 polyp frag in but no biggie. do you have tubs blue zoos or are those just blue?

Obsessed Reefer

When you can take a bad pic of that tank, I'll figure out a way to get you $500 bucks, because there is no way in hell you could take a bad pic of that.

The Propagator

None LOL!

All are no names/commons that juts look neat.

Well aside from my A.O.G.'s

When you can take a bad pic of that tank, I'll figure out a way to get you $500 bucks, because there is no way in hell you could take a bad pic of that.

HAHA !

Thanks!

Obsessed Reefer

No Problem, although you are transferring money into my paypal account right?

LOL

Prop We got a Nice acan colony at WOP not Super colors or anything but i figure u could put em on the bay i think i counted 60-70 heads on it so Eh hit me up.

Archived