Top Shelf Aquatics

The Propagators 100g mixed prop tank.

The Propagator

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MAN DUMB LFS! he said you cant get anthing for a month even coral! now im mad! i passed up a great deal on a green and purple yuma today cus he said that! it was only $5 because he put it in the shroom only tank thats $5 per shroom any kind

He said that because, most likely, he was expecting you to be dosing the tank with something. I dunno if marine ich meds have copper in them but copper will open a can on your coral.

• 1 month later...

"( got it seconds before the nieghbors kid was about to take a large rock to it !!! I said "STOOOOOPPPPPPPP !!!!! Dont break it !!! I'll take it !!!" LOL!)"

LMAO reminds me of the people around my house who yell at the garbage men to stop so that they can take the unwated couches and the 1920's picasso replicas.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The Propagator

Nothing to update fellas. I did get a couple nice big Aussey duncan colonies though.

The rest is just more frags of the same. I'll try and snap some pics off tonight.

Thanks !

The Propagator

I wish my camera did LOL!!

The lens covers keep sticking half way when it opens and closes.

I'm a open her up tonight and fick" it !

:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Propagator

Nothing much Gerber.

Waiting to buy new bulbs and for my mistake of dosing the incorrect type of vitamin C to wear off so things will go back to normal. I had my basement re wired with my tanks on separate breakers a couple weeks ago because I noticed my bulbs fluctuating in color a LOT. Thought it was bad ballasts so I replaced the ballasts. Not the problem. Bought new bulbs ( Ushio 250W DE 20ks again ) same problem. rewired the basement.

Same problem. Rewired the fixture. Same problem. Only conceivable problem ..... Ushio bulbs suck goat bawlz now.

Mean while my coral has been lacking the normal luster and growth.

I am waiting on a friend to let me know how he likes the radiums he got last week.

If they color things up and he gets noticeable growth I will be using them next. OR I will be going back to my 14K hammy's.

HOLY CHRIST !!! 43,800 something views !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
redkneecoral

man your tank is so awesome, makes my lil 15 gal and 29 gal looking like child's play

great job and awesome corals.

I am still new on here, but by judging what i see, looks like you sell frags.

• 1 month later...

Archived