Pod Your Reef

The Propagators 100g mixed prop tank.

The Propagator

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
travisurfer
So, I heard this prop guy even hand-delivers the corals right to your doorstep, acclimates, mounts the frag, and then even takes your ugly sister, that no one likes, out for dinner.

Hows that for service?!

There were so many other things you could have made this out say prop. :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

Once I finally get my new 30g set-up, I'm gonna have to buy a ton of frags from you...I think I'm going to go mostly SPS with this tank b/c I have 250watts of MH, a Tunze 9010, and a Vortech MP20 on this little tank and it would all be wasted equipment if I stick with softies and LPS. So some SPS and possibly a few zoas should be good.

Like you said, there isn't a whole lot to choose from here in Cincy. I've been up to Premium Aquatics and Phishy Business, but have yet to check out any of the green houses - I know of Marine Solutions, and I think I've heard of one in Columbus too but I forget the name. If you can, let me know of any places I should check out (I've been to all of the LFS in cincy and northern ky).

• 1 month later...

You're thinking of Reef Systems Coral Farm... they're awesome! So is Marine Solutions. You should really check them both out... They're both run by really nice people. I think Reef Systems may have a more diverse selection of SPS, though.

Also, the Cincinnati Reefkeeper's Society will be having their annual frag swap in October... you can always find awesome stuff! Marine Solutions is always there and Reef Systems should be there as well. I'll post details about the swap sometime later.

^^^Yeah, Reef Systems is what I was thinking of. Also, I went to the swap last year and bought a lot of nice stuff. Hopefully I can make it back this year. Thanks!

Wheres all the mushrooms at?

Where's Prop at, that's the REAL question!!

If he were still around I would be willing to bet the 2 of you (Kraylen) would have loved each other. Would've made for some funny threads.

Where's Prop at, that's the REAL question!!

If he were still around I would be willing to bet the 2 of you (Kraylen) would have loved each other. Would've made for some funny threads.

Props is my homie, I got him on speed dial. I put his name down for a ref when I bought my house.

Do it!

No, outside of my wife, kid, nanoty's drama, and nano reef I have no life (prefer it that way actually). I would be rediculously bored if I couldn't talk fish sh!t with you guys all of the time. I would probably end up at a boobie bar or something. That may actually be a less expensive hobby!!!!

watching.jpg

well I guess there's my answer!!! :( .

I still think he should be unbanned though. I think he did contribute quite a bit to the site, he helped me alot atleast. If you must, can't you guys just ban him from the lounge? Isn't that where all the problems were anyway?

I mean no harm, keep those ban sticks away!!

Wow, I guess I have been gone for a while, Prop is banned and Weetie is a mod...

Congrats Weetie and and we all miss ya Prop!

You and him got banned at the same time, I'm not sure why... :(

i was told that i got banned for one reason, but now im pretty sure they were just trying to clean house

Wow, I guess I have been gone for a while, Prop is banned and Weetie is a mod...

Congrats Weetie and and we all miss ya Prop!

I'm with you, think I better start posting again.

Archived