ReefCleaners.org

New Nanocube protien skimmer

Sapphire Aquatics

ok i think i should of ordered my ap24 skimmer from sapphireaquatics instead of nanotuners. my skimmer should of been here yesturday and it never showed up. i have been tring to get a hold of nanotuners since yesturday and no response yet from them. this really sucks i ordered it on monday and got the 2 day shipping they sent it out on tuesday my tracking number showed it would be here on dec 28th its now the 29th and still no skimmer.

If your tracking # shows it went out on Tuesday then you should probably contact FedEx. I have had a lot of trouble with slow delivery from them lately. They blame the Christmas rush though.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If your tracking # shows it went out on Tuesday then you should probably contact FedEx. I have had a lot of trouble with slow delivery from them lately. They blame the Christmas rush though.

how would i call fedex? i called the 1-800-GO-FEDEX but it dont let me talk to anyone.

Obsessed Reefer

Yea. Nanotuners is a great place. Try calling them instead of emailing. They have great rep and customer service. If your tracking number shows that FedEx received it, then its out of Chris' hands.

i been tring to call them allday today and no answer i also emailed them.

ok i just talked to fedex and they said that they never recived the package yet that nanotuners just printed up the label but hasent gave it to them yet.

Sapphire Aquatics

Nanotuners sent me the shipping label on the 27th of december. I am waiting for a shipment of pumps to arrive. I ordered them over a week ago, but there was a delay from the manufacturer. They are supposed to be delivered tomorrow and I will ship the skimmer right out as soon as I recieve the pumps. I apologize for the delay. Nanotuners is not at fault, I did not contact him about the delay because the pumps were supposed to be here by now.

i been tring to call them allday today and no answer i also emailed them.

ok i just talked to fedex and they said that they never recived the package yet that nanotuners just printed up the label but hasent gave it to them yet.

Nanotuners sent me the shipping label on the 27th of december. I am waiting for a shipment of pumps to arrive. I ordered them over a week ago, but there was a delay from the manufacturer. They are supposed to be delivered tomorrow and I will ship the skimmer right out as soon as I recieve the pumps. I apologize for the delay. Nanotuners is not at fault, I did not contact him about the delay because the pumps were supposed to be here by now.

ok i just sent you a email under my moms name beverly. thanks for the quick reply on here i thought nanotuners had them instock i didnt know they are shipped out from you. do you know about when i will recive the skimmer?

When you went to FedEx.com, and entered the tracking number, is there anything under "activity"?

I'm in the same boat. FedEx shows the shipping label "transmitted" but they haven't received any package. Was supposed to be here today, FedEx "knows nothing".

AP24 skimmer to be sent to Boca Raton. Appreciate if you let me know if/when this might go out.

Sapphire Aquatics

I am just waiting for the pumps to arrive. No more UPS deliveries until Tuesday , but they should arrive Tuesday and I will be shipping your order out the same day. Everything is packed andready to go except the pumps.

I'm in the same boat. FedEx shows the shipping label "transmitted" but they haven't received any package. Was supposed to be here today, FedEx "knows nothing".

AP24 skimmer to be sent to Boca Raton. Appreciate if you let me know if/when this might go out.

kyle

any refugiums yet? just wondering.

Sapphire Aquatics

Mr. Ha Ha - I am building a few right now and I plan to install an 18" on my, stock for now, NC24 and posting pictures and step by step instructions in another thread. I will have some available this coming week.

I am also beta testing the 14" version for all of you BC14 owners out there.

Hi, Kyle. PLEASE PLEASE don't ship via UPS to Canada!!! They will twist my arms off when I get those skimmer :mellow: . If you can, please avoid UPS, any other carrier is fine (Best w/ USPS).

Let me know what carrier you are using............

Thanks again!

wowwwwwwww thats like 40$

I hope you're agreeing and not implying sarcasm...

Either way I have to save a while before I can get one now. :(

Obsessed Reefer

O yea. When is the next shipment shipping? Mine should be here tomorrow, but yet FedEx still hasn't received the package yet?

Sapphire Aquatics

sjm1978 - All skimmers are now out for delvery. Sorry for the wait everyone, but we are back on track now.

haifista - I decided to take on a distributor so that the company can grow and not be pushed out of the market.

Obsessed Reefer - Your skimmer is on the way.

wow what a price jump! Damn i was going to buy one soon too...ohh well! I may just go with the AquaC Remora nano version for a little more since i run topless anyway.

I got my bc29 skimmer yesterday and installed it and today I have very few microbubbles it is skimming great. I just noticed the price increase I'm glad I got one when I did but this is a great product though.

Sorry, I have no plans to develop and produce a skimmer for the AP12.

:( booooo

I plan to release an AP12 and AP24 version as soon as I can find the time to set up my jigs for production.

:lol: Yayyyyy!

Archived