SaltCritters.com

[CUSTOM] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

LOL, no the Re-aranging was for a few reasons.. turning up the flow was P.O. my Bubble Coral and Frogspawn.. so i moved the coral around.. ALSO. it gives more swimming room for the Tang (which Xytrix is still in the Pico) AND the Caulerpa and other Macro growth was getting outta controll.. all i need it for that to go sexual and crash my tank.. i think i already have enough risks.. keeping that is like waiting for a time bomb to go off.. i know it would eventually happen.. so now i need to get a few more corals... and then ill show it.. anyway the Diet of My Tang has changed a little bit

HER DIET:

Everyother day Mysis soaked in Garlic Supplement

the days where he doesnt get Mysis i put Dried Seaweed in there for him.. i rotate between:

Ocean Nutrition Dried Green Seaweed

Julian Sprungs (Two little Fishies) Purple Seaweed (Porphyra umbilicalis)

Julian Sprungs (Two little Fishies) Red Seaweed (Palmaria palmata)

and on occasion some Caulerpa and Gracilaria

so please tell me how he doesnt have the proper diet?? i would LOVE to know

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once again NOBODY FREAKING READS!!! Thee stupid Tang police are just as bad as Hitlers SS! Just pull out the luger ad fire, no questions asked. Two whole pages ago I READ...

Yea, people trying to protect the well being of an animal are just as bad as a group of people bent on the genocide of all non aryan races. You sir are a moron.

ur 13? i thought it was illegal for kids under 18 to buy pets.

anyways, wht dan was tyring to say was it is ridiculous to compare people who try to protect fish with nazis who believed in killin jews and white supremacy. Get it?

DAM!!!! Well, i just realized my tang is picking on JAWS.. so now i dont know what to do.. i think its obvious i have to seperate them. but this is/was JAWS home (as the sig. says) .. dam.. dam dam dam dam.. i dont know.. dam.. ok.. well maybe ill set-up one of those 1g. Aquavases.. or something.. maybe a 6g. NC.. but im affraid the NC will crack... hmmm decisions decisions.. a planted Pico would be cool.. but kinda hard b.c. i would need stuff that wouldnt go sexual on me.. hmm.. i need to go ponder.. anyone got any suggestions???

DAM!!!! Well, i just realized my tang is picking on JAWS.. so now i dont know what to do.. i think its obvious i have to seperate them. but this is/was JAWS home (as the sig. says) .. dam.. dam dam dam dam.. i dont know.. dam.. ok.. well maybe ill set-up one of those 1g. Aquavases.. or something.. maybe a 6g. NC.. but im affraid the NC will crack... hmmm decisions decisions.. a planted Pico would be cool.. but kinda hard b.c. i would need stuff that wouldnt go sexual on me.. hmm.. i need to go ponder.. anyone got any suggestions???

tisk tisk tisk!!! xD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL FF i havent read the whole thing but this has too be one of the most funny pagest I have read on Tangs in small tanks lol I think I'm going to read the whole thing now. By the way we should have a "Best Photo Shop Picture" month I'm tell you the Hiltler SS pic has my vote LOLOLOLOLOL. After about 2 months move him to your 30g please though although I do understand the reson of your tank choice. However I dont thing a tang would have a problem swimming in any flow that is fairly standerd

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL FF i havent read the whole thing but this has too be one of the most funny pagest I have read on Tangs in small tanks lol I think I'm going to read the whole thing now. By the way we should have a "Best Photo Shop Picture" month I'm tell you the Hiltler SS pic has my vote LOLOLOLOLOL. After about 2 months move him to your 30g please though although I do understand the reson of your tank choice. However I dont thing a tang would have a problem swimming in any flow that is fairly standerd

LOL i was laughing at it too!!!

i think i decided on a new home for JAWS!!! an XL Candy Aquavase.. hopefully if my parents let me get it.. which im sure they will.. lolol. but maybe not.. so keep a look out for my tank thread! lol oo yeah im thinking a yellow tang for this one.. jkjkkjk lololol

i think i decided on a new home for JAWS!!! an XL Candy Aquavase.. hopefully if my parents let me get it.. which im sure they will.. lolol. but maybe not.. so keep a look out for my tank thread! lol oo yeah im thinking a yellow tang for this one.. jkjkkjk lololol

not only will they let you get it....they will buy it for you!!

maybe,,, IDK.. about 98% of the time they pay for it.. but sometimes they dont.. anyway i think my dad wil b.c. he saw one set-up on the counter at Big-Als and he kept saying "what a cool tank" lol so maybe.. maybe not..

LOL, no the Re-aranging was for a few reasons.. turning up the flow was P.O. my Bubble Coral and Frogspawn.. so i moved the coral around.. ALSO. it gives more swimming room for the Tang (which Xytrix is still in the Pico) AND the Caulerpa and other Macro growth was getting outta controll.. all i need it for that to go sexual and crash my tank.. i think i already have enough risks.. keeping that is like waiting for a time bomb to go off.. i know it would eventually happen.. so now i need to get a few more corals... and then ill show it.. anyway the Diet of My Tang has changed a little bit

HER DIET:

Everyother day Mysis soaked in Garlic Supplement

the days where he doesnt get Mysis i put Dried Seaweed in there for him.. i rotate between:

Ocean Nutrition Dried Green Seaweed

Julian Sprungs (Two little Fishies) Purple Seaweed (Porphyra umbilicalis)

Julian Sprungs (Two little Fishies) Red Seaweed (Palmaria palmata)

and on occasion some Caulerpa and Gracilaria

so please tell me how he doesnt have the proper diet?? i would LOVE to know

Ok, sorry, It sounded like you had moved the tang by the way you worded it. My bad.

And for those of you who can't seem to read the sarcasim that I wrote into that post, then LIGHTEN UP!!!! Just laugh every once in a while, It'll do you good! You are reading WAY too far into my analogy.

And for everyone who liked my pic Thanks! It didn't even take that long to make...

grandmaster fish
Yea, people trying to protect the well being of an animal are just as bad as a group of people bent on the genocide of all non aryan races. You sir are a moron.

Well said Dan!

maybe,,, IDK.. about 98% of the time they pay for it.. but sometimes they dont.. anyway i think my dad wil b.c. he saw one set-up on the counter at Big-Als and he kept saying "what a cool tank" lol so maybe.. maybe not..

98%...thats a lot...thats like 98 dollars of 100....................so you payed 7 dollars for your oceanic cube

he's good.... but it is almost time for him to move onto bigger and better places... lol

(and im not talking about the big fish bowl in the sky)

kk new plans for the tang.. he is picking on my Clown Goby way to much.,.. im going to seperate them with an acrylic wall w/ holes in it.. next weekend he will go to them.. they have a 30g. that they are going to take some LR from their 210 and but it in there.. more swim space..and i wont have to take out 50% of my stuff in the 30g. when i need to get him out.. lol.. so .. so long to Dory.. it was nice though

also which tank should i upgrade to after the contests???a 6g. NC 2006 model .. or just put it into my 30g ???????

kk new plans for the tang.. he is picking on my Clown Goby way to much.,.. im going to seperate them with an acrylic wall w/ holes in it.. next weekend he will go to them.. they have a 30g. that they are going to take some LR from their 210 and but it in there.. more swim space..and i wont have to take out 50% of my stuff in the 30g. when i need to get him out.. lol.. so .. so long to Dory.. it was nice though

also which tank should i upgrade to after the contests???a 6g. NC 2006 model .. or just put it into my 30g ???????

put it in a 30...then get a 6 gallon and get harlequin shrimp...i just had a random obsession with harlequin shrimp...

lol.. i want a reef tank though.. so thats out of the question... it would be boring not having ANY coral in there..

well...or maybe you could get a 6 gallon cube reef...and possibly put the shrimp in your 2.5? transfer the 2.5 to the 6 gallon...

Archived