Innovative Marine Aquariums

[CUSTOM] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

kk well, went to LFS today.. and i got some stuff for the tank.. i got a ric. thats splitting and some palythoas. ... cant wait till i am ready to show pics.. lol

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brent-konieczny

hey I just read your thread and thought you might like to see the curly cue HH I got on my rock. Click on the 5 hex in my sig. Anyways, about that tang. Ignore them and follow your plan. Wow, what a drama.

thank you.. ya he got eaten when i got Pep, the peppermint shrimp .... loloolol.....gets what he diserves.. lolololol.. (it was Aptasia) ..... i am following my plan of winning but the tang is going .. hopefully this weekend

Lay off him about the tang.

I saw one the exact size as him in the ocean while snorkeling in Boca, and from what I saw of this one, they maintain very small territories in the wild while young.

But let me get 3000 more posts and i'll be the new guru.

lololol. hey CG i havnt seen u around very much... lololo... i like what it says below your avatar/icon thingy..l olololll.. that made me laugh so hard.. loololol

what^^^^ n e way the tank is doing good.. the tang needs the be gone.. so hopefully i can get to there house this weekend.. anyway the new additions (Ricordea and Palythoa) are doing good.. im going to the LFS tonight..maybe ill find something interesting for the tank....

what^^^^ n e way the tank is doing good.. the tang needs the be gone.. so hopefully i can get to there house this weekend.. anyway the new additions (Ricordea and Palythoa) are doing good.. im going to the LFS tonight..maybe ill find something interesting for the tank....

Good luck!!

ok well, heres an update.. well the new Ric. and Palythoas are doing good.. i did waterchange today (about 15%) and guess what the tang is acclimating to my 30g. as we speak! for two reasons:

1. Dory was picking on JAWS and like the Sig. says this is Jaws' home

2. less of a risk for my tank!

anyway I hope i can get to a LFS this weekend b.c. i want to get in all my coral b4 the cuttoff date.. it needs 1or 2 more things..so anyway stocking list as of now are

1 Yellow clown Goby named JAWS

1 Peppermint shrimp named Pep

1 Dwarf Blue Leg(sporting his new nasssarius snail :angry::wub: ) named Mr.Crabs

5 mushrooms (2 of which are babies 3 of which are grown ups :) )

1 Green bubble Coral

1 Frogspawn

8 rics (2 orange and splitting, 1 grayish blue splitting, and 8 green one is a baby)

GSP

Green Palythoas

3 Feather Dusters

1 Orange Sponge named Sponge Bob

a ton of mini brittle's named Patrick

well, lol dory is now in my 30g.

she looks lost lolooolol

its like a full grown tang in one of those 10,000g tanks at public aquariums lololol.. hes cute

and he is already eating in there..i had to turn off one ofmy powerheads though :/

ya, he is looking around.. prob saying "where the hell is that SOB fish" l.ololololloolol ..anyway he ate alot today... also i found a new shroom today!!! its a green mottled one.... also JAWS is swimming out in the open more.... b4 i moved Dory she was laying on the floor alot and she had a pinched in stomach so i knew i HAD to do something.. so out comes Dory and in comes FOOD!!!

well, lol dory is now in my 30g.

she looks lost lolooolol

its like a full grown tang in one of those 10,000g tanks at public aquariums lololol.. hes cute

and he is already eating in there..i had to turn off one ofmy powerheads though :/

Are you talking about the powersweeps? Are they really that strong?

Any new FTS's w/ the new corals?

no new FTS's b.c. im going to the LFS today b.c. they got in a new shipment.. anyway.... im NOT talking about the powersweeps (those things are pure crap, for all newbs DO NOT GET A POWERSWEEP) i had to turn of my MAxi-jet 900 :) lolololol ill updatr hpefully today if i get new ones and they open.. trying to get fully stocked b4 the cut-off datre if they are still having one ;)

I just got back and well, they had nothing for the little tank but for the big tank i picked up a Frogspawn and a 2" Maxima Clam and some DT's (for the 2.5g and the clam) and some B-Ionic 2 part additive! cant wait to get the clam in!!!

ok, well i got back from LFS today.. and i picked up 2 Feather Dusters, 2 Clown Gobbies (so now JAWS is in the 30g. b.c. he inst getting any food in 2.5g .. it gets blown away to quick for him...) the guy said he had the gobies for 3 months and they didnt seem to be fighting... so i took the chance and got them both (i felt bad to split them incase they were a couple.. lol) .. and i got 4 Nassarius snails.... pics later....(2 small nassarius and 2 large nassarius) ... (the clown gobies are like grayish brown and have some yellow.. they also have the blue stripes.. THEY ARE BIG too.. lol.. anyway pics later

ya i know..im going to clean it now b.c. the lights are off and the coral is closed up already so hopefully it will be clear by tommorow.. anyway i got a new camera..its REALLY COOL!! its a Sony.. i dont know the model # but i cant get it till friday b.c. friday is my birthday..so no pics from that camera.but ill use my other camera.. anyway im going to clean.. and hopefully ill tranfer into 1.8g Hex soon if Gil would PM me back! :rant: i hope he says yes, :scary:

P.S. only one of the feather dusters came out today but they are identical so no worries... lol.. i have 5 big feather dusters and another one that showed up that i think will grow larger.. anyway HOPEFULLY pics tommorow!

lol stop spending soo much money.... when you have spend the money and buy me a ridiculously high priced 2way squirt..

ooh happy... early birthday...

what are you getting?

Archived