Cultivated Reef

[CUSTOM] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

oh, for my birthday.. well my camera cost about $700 (after buying memory card nd inssurance and all that crap) ..and then i asked for a Basketball hoop.. and um.. im going to be setting up a Seahorse tank soon.. as well as a 30g. SPS/clam tank with maybe some rics. and then an Aquapod 12g. which my dad will be picking up the tab.. so i dont ask for much b.c. of my tanks. he pays for everything.. i have a REALLY good dad.. lol...

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, well today i bought a fox coral for the tank.. and when i came home the tank looked pretty good.. so i took pics b4 acclimating the Fox Coral i snapped some pics.. so u wont see the fox coral in any of the pics.. also the pics hopefully wil be up later.. but my mom and dad had a reaallly stressful day so i have to help out around the house.. the baby is sick and my mom didnt get any sleep...

oh, for my birthday.. well my camera cost about $700 (after buying memory card nd inssurance and all that crap) ..and then i asked for a Basketball hoop.. and um.. im going to be setting up a Seahorse tank soon.. as well as a 30g. SPS/clam tank with maybe some rics. and then an Aquapod 12g. which my dad will be picking up the tab.. so i dont ask for much b.c. of my tanks. he pays for everything.. i have a REALLY good dad.. lol...

Dont ask for much...uhhh...yea right...thats a lot!

Ok, well zuess zoso.. i have been keeping Fishtanks for 3 years.. 1 year freshwater and 2 years salt..... and then an extra 7 months of reefing.. so 3years and 7 months.....

now for the pics (there is 21 and i can only load about 5 per post so bare w/ me) :

nobxj6.jpg

nobxpi.jpg

nobxw7.jpg

noby2q.jpg

noby8p.jpg

nobyfn.jpg

nobytu.jpg

noc07b.jpg

noc0aw.jpg

noc0m9.jpg

New Growth:

noc0tk.jpg

noc11i.jpg

noc1av.jpg

noc1he.jpg

noc1o2.jpg

noc1v5.jpg

noc22u.jpg

noc3fr.jpg

noc4e0.jpg

noc402.jpg

My personal favorite:

noc3th.jpg

he stopped eating after the tang startd picking on him! he got HORRIBLY thin and when i put mysis in the tank the current would quickly blow it down and he wouldnt be interesed in it anymore....so he went to the 30g. where he would get more food, and well all i can say is RIP little guy :( .. anyway I found out the two Clown Gobbies arent a pair (so the dominant CG went into 30g. and the docile one into the 30g.) ....... no one liked the pics??? loll.. also i found out that the Fox Coral has 3 MOUTHS!!!!

lol, prob. your everyday car.. like a Toyota or Honda (dont want something very nice formy first car b.c. what if i crash it..lol.. ok well my parents dont want me to have a nice first car..lol..i would LOVE my mom's BMW.. and by the time im 16 it would be about right for her to be getting a new car :) )

and put seatcovers... since theres like "blood" stains or something all over the seats. It was there when we got it. It used to be a police car

j86,

you have a car.. i thought u were only 14???? was i wrong/?/ or did u mean ur moms/dads car???

ok well here is out cars:

first, well i googled it and they didnt have pics of it on google.. so i got the very similar BMW 745 (i have 750 Li .. when googled i get picks of old BMW's) (white)

nv2ofc.jpg

Acura MDX:(to take the dogs to the dog park and my brother drives it around [practice car b4 he gets his own] (white)

nv2pgg.jpg

and last the Lexus LS 450: (white/pearl.. same color as pic)

nv2r94.jpg

Acura MDX:(to take the dogs to the dog park and my brother drives it around [practice car b4 he gets his own] (white)..

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!??!?!

theres the car i have, except i got that picture from the internet.

Mines dark bluish/ Blue

and its more pimped out =P

bluecontour.jpg

Acura MDX:(to take the dogs to the dog park and my brother drives it around [practice car b4 he gets his own] (white)..

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!??!?!

theres the car i have, except i got that picture from the internet.

Mines dark bluish/ Blue

and its more pimped out =P

bluecontour.jpg

how much was it?

Archived