ReefCleaners.org

[CUSTOM] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

ok wellm back on topic! lol here is an update i was wrong.. the fox coral doesnt have 3 mouths IT HAS !!!! im new to fox coral, and um.. i thought that it splits into heads.. and each head would have a mouth b.x. this fox coral is only 1 head but has 4mouths (was i wrong? will it split in the future??) also some a new baby polyps apeared on my Palythoa's.. so now it has 2 polyps and a baby.. also about 3 more bumps at the base which seem to be new polyps growing!!!!!

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ^^^^^ that was funny

anyway no.. no pic yet.. IM WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO PM Me BACK,

i dont want to point fingers but;

GIL

still hasnt PM'd me back on if i can transfer into 1.8g HEX i mean the vote say Yes wone but i still want Gil's approval....so anyway no pics for now..... also i want more rics and a yuma.. and maybe some actual nice mushrooms instead of these ugly ones i have now..(the stupid rock they are on is so difficult to aquascape!!!)

My palthoas are growing like mad, i bought them about 2-3 weeks ago with 2 polyps and there is another baby that sprouted out and 2 more bumps at the base where polyps will come out from ;)

um, well, lololol... but seriously i dont know what it is.. i think i remember him eating some mysis that fell on him but im not sure.. he could have just closed up or something...ill check if he does eat stuff ;)

nope, also i just found Pep the pepermint shrimp eating one of my Nassarius snails which i am POSITIVE was alive about 30 mins ago..... so i guess i need to eather feed him more or get rid of him (i think ill get rid of him b.c. he doesntdo anything.. he is never out and he served his purposes)

GET RID of him!

and get yourself a real shrimp

agreed, im longing for another one of those anemone shrimp or peaterson shrimp or maybe even ur adverager sexy shrimp

ya i saw thats so COOL! lololol.....im going to show my mom.. im gonna say "i met this guy on the internet and look what he made me for my birthday, he said he wanted to meat me" lololool jk jk jk..... she would think u were some kind of rapist or something.....

lol =D

im soo bored right now, waiting for stupid canadians to reply to my quote request.

12" starphire cube just like Fish's. All polished =D, hopings its not over $200 lol

i guess people dont usually stay up till 1 am (here)

lol =D

im soo bored right now, waiting for stupid canadians to reply to my quote request.

12" starphire cube just like Fish's. All polished =D, hopings its not over $200 lol

i guess people dont usually stay up till 1 am (here)

you mean America junior.

Happy B-day Fishfreek.

Ohh ya and here's mine. Hey Xytrix01, if you ever have the silver bullet cut you off it might be me : ). I would hope you were not stuck in that tiny little puddle. you should see some of the places for mud up in Oregon and Washington.

IMG_2485.jpg

Archived