inTank Media Baskets

Proraptor’s 60 Gallon Cube (24”x24”x24”)

proraptor

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY large cleaner shrimp looks just like any other skunk cleaner shrimp

Here is a pic of the anenome crab I got from a member on here by the name of naughtycashew...This guy was ####### of the anenome in the tank so he gave the crab to me....He has so much personality its awesome

IMG_1410.JPG

New FTS

IMG_1419.JPG

Yeah I cant seem to get any depth perception when taking pics...The tank in pics looks super small but when you see it in person its pretty big

How about taking a FTS from a far right side. So you can see the right side and a bit of the front. That might make it look somewhat bigger.

Big tank man. That's a difference dude. It's awesome.

You know what would make a difference too? If you stood next to it to see the comparison.

Big tank man. That's a difference dude. It's awesome.

You know what would make a difference too? If you stood next to it to see the comparison.

HAHA Yeah right dude....I dont take good pics

LOL. Im not trying to see you in a picture or anything like that...LOL. Well put someone there that is tall enough to see the comparison. LOL

nice looking tank proraptor.. Have you tested the water to see where the Tropic Marin salt is different from say IO? Do they have a different Ca/Alk ratio, or perhaps different trace concentration/composition.. Thats an awesome looking acan, am looking forward to seeing more close up pics of your corals....

No I havent tested the differences between the IO and the tropic marin but my corals seem to love the tropic marin a lot better. My zoas, acan, blastos, and candycanes are growing like crazy. Im also seeing more color out of all my corals.

Another funny thing is I had some bleached yumas (they got stung) and only one was getting its color back. The other 2 didnt seem to be getting color back very fast. After I switched to tropic marin it seems the other 2 are getting their color back a lot faster. Its weird but its the only thing I have changed with my tank lately

Il get some more closeup shots of my corals. I have a closeup of the Acan which seems to be coloring up

reef n ale- The more the tangs the better!

I think I'm ready to join the Anti-Tang Police. You can assign me a special agent number now! hehe...

BTW, I love the clams...I just got two new ones myself!

Rob

reef n ale- Im not sure how many members there are...Just pick a number over 10 and you should be fine

Fish stick- what blasto do you want to see? The mint ones or the red with neon green inside?

Archived