ReefCleaners.org

Proraptor’s 60 Gallon Cube (24”x24”x24”)

proraptor

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Pro,

Are you taking those pics without the aid of white balance? I see too much blue in your last three pics...

Would be nice to see how they look under the natural look, as we see them...

JMO,

Mike G

Mike - I used the auto white balance on my canon SD200 and I think they came out really well. The last mushroom is actually that color....It is awesome!

Shrinky- Thanks man how are the corals doing I gave you?

NaughtyCashew

Wow, your new corals are making me jealous. I really like the new shroom (the fuzzy blue one)!

I can't buy anything right now (wife's orders), but you can bet I'll be getting a chiller and some corals next month.

Living vicariously through your tank...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Proraptor,

I am not questioning whether they came out good or not; I'm very impressed with the sharpness of the photos and the detail they have.

However, take a look at the amount of blue in the pics they are extreme, and I'm sure if I saw them in person they would even be more beautiful and not so blue.

Maybe it's the bulb kelvin, what are you using?

MG

Snoop-Im using a Pheonix 14K 250 watt halide with 2 65 watt 8800K power compacts...

NaughtyCashew- I thought that was last month lol You have to see my new shroom in person dude...its amazing

Semi_xAsian- Just rumors lol

mikeguerrero- Im not sure dude...Im using a pheonix 250 watt 14K with 2 8800K 65 watt PC's...Ill play with my camera

Shrinky- Thanks man how are the corals doing I gave you?

They are doing great.

The xenia pulse like no tomorrow, and the zoas/polyp have been quick to open up.

bad news is one of my ac110 impellers went nuts, but good thing i have both... i think i might buy a little 5.5 gallon AGA and drill it, put it behind and turn it into a sort of HOB fuge... in the meantime will start getting materials (and money) for building a stand for a REAL tank

Snoop-Im using a Pheonix 14K 250 watt halide with 2 65 watt 8800K power compacts...

NaughtyCashew- I thought that was last month lol You have to see my new shroom in person dude...its amazing

Semi_xAsian- Just rumors lol

mikeguerrero- Im not sure dude...Im using a pheonix 250 watt 14K with 2 8800K 65 watt PC's...Ill play with my camera

okay lol :lol:

NaughtyCashew

Yeah, it slipped a week because of the new conch, apparently that violated her "only food & water" rule

Those shrooms do look amazing, I saw them at Coral Oasis and wanted to buy one sooo bad...

I didnt get that from Oasis and didnt see any there that looked like that....I did buy a green looking one there that is nice though but I bought the neon blue one from a local

Archived