Coral Vue Hydros

Proraptor’s 60 Gallon Cube (24”x24”x24”)

proraptor

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should setup something bigger....

All right, I think that I will lol. I am workiong two jobs (one durring the week, the other one weekends), and finishing up my senior year of High School. I think about a month or two of saving my pennies, I should be able to set somthing up. I'm thinking of somthing like an Oceanic 58g RR (36.5" x 18.5" x 22.5") :D

Fish Stick- Thanks man....If you think my avatar pic is crazy you should see the movies!

Semi_xAsian- I bought the tank from www.reefcollection.com

gjones- Thanks! I love my tangs!

Travis-cool man you should get a bigger tank...I love my extra room! GET A CUBE!

I havent tested the water in months...I just do a 10 gallon water change every Sunday. Also since I have changed my salt to Tropic Marin my corals are looking better than ever...Im loving the new salt...

I bought a small frag of cool zoas and a nice large frag of blasto merletti last night...Pics coming soon

Here are my 3 new baby crocea clams...They are only about 1.5 inches long!

IMG_1386.JPG

MY new Blasto Merletti I just picked up....ITs still getting used to my tank but its coloring up quite nicely

IMG_1391.JPG

So far I have pulled them out and fed them everyday. The reason is they arent closing all the way which leads me to believe they are weak right now and need food....Once I feel they are healthy again Il just leave them in the tank and add Phyto to my tank water every 3 days..

They also werent getting anough light cause they were on the sandbed of the persons tank that I bought them from...Crocea clams dont like being on the sand bed...They love being in the rocks up higher with good light.

Im just making an extra effort to ensure these little guys live...Cross your fingers for me

Read your entire thread. Absolutely sweet tank. I am really impressed with what you have done. I just picked up a cube like yours (glass 24x24x24) a month or so ago. I can't set it up til I move in a year or more :( So for now I have to live vicariously through yours. Keep up the good work and don't skimp on the pics (its all I've got).

LOL that sucks I kind of went through the same thing as you though....I bought the tank like 3 months to setting it up...I also had to wait to move...Now My girlfriend and I are going to move to a different apartment in April and Im going to have to move the tank again!!! Its going to suck but I have some people on here that are going to help me......Ill take some pics today or tomorrow just for you

Archived