ReefCleaners.org

Proraptor’s 60 Gallon Cube (24”x24”x24”)

proraptor

haha not you! i meant proraptor. he totally thought you were dumb for asking about the background. it was sarcasm on my part.

proraptor: hey man, sometimes people really can't tell! =)

lol.. im uh..uh.uh colorblind.. yeah :huh:

(that didn't make any sense lol)

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NaughtyCashew

How long do you get to keep calling him a baby clown? :happy:

You've had that thing for a couple months now and he is still smaller than a thimble!

my clowns grew really fast for a couple weeks, the little guy from less than an inch to now about 1.5 inches, but ever since they've stopped growing very fast. these guys don't grow too quickly.

btw that clown you have in your avatar is really cool looking! what is it? The stripe doesn't go all the way, (the last two) and the fins I'm not sure have a black outline?

NaughtyCashew
btw that clown you have in your avatar is really cool looking! what is it? The stripe doesn't go all the way, (the last two) and the fins I'm not sure have a black outline?

He's just a little runt of an Ocellaris. I have two mis-bars in my tank. Not really an oddity or anything (like those expensive snowflake ones), but I like them because they are different.

My clown still isnt an inch long I dont think....When I bought him from the breeder you could see through him!

They grow up so fast! :P

Dont know...you dont live near us

I have never been to the Tongs out in Fountain Valley, have you Proraptor? Im thinking of taking a trip one of these days just to see what it's all about.

NaughtyCashew

Hmm, I was under the impression that most clownfish babies have a mis-bar or two. I think the trick is to find someone who breeds them, or a lfs that has a bunch of little ones.

Yeah his clownfish are pretty cool....He bought them from Tongs...

Shhhh.. I dont shop at Tongs! :ninja:

Anyways, lets not hijack Proraptors threat too much. If you do get a chance, you have to see his clown, its a tiny little guy with a huge personality.

Ive been to tongs many times and must say they are super expensive....They do have tons and tons of the best looking corals you will ever see though

Dont know...you dont live near us

ok well I don't mean locally. even online.

but i guess you don't know. all good, thanks anyway.

Anyways, lets not hijack Proraptors threat too much.

nah I don't think we're hijacking. we're having a discussion about the baby fish you guys have. proraptor likes the attention anyway. =)

Well it's labeled True percula, hmm...Not really sure what the difference is though. I guess the tank bred one come out being runts? LOL. They are pretty cool looking though.

NaughtyCashew

They have a similar description for their tank-raised Ocellaris. I think your best bet is to find someone who is breeding them, or a lfs with a large selection of juvenile clowns.

That way you can pick your runt ;)

Well I re-arranged some corals in the tank last night cause the chronic candy kept falling on my frogspawn...

My little clown is starting to be a little punk! He is getting super aggressive!!! Everytime I put my hand in the tank he rushes over and tries to bite me....Little bastard! I was cussing him out!!! LOL

My blue tang is finally ich free thanks to my cleaner shrimp....

The anenome crab that Naughty Cashew gave me molted and now only has one claw and one feather catcher...I think he will be ok

They have a similar description for their tank-raised Ocellaris. I think your best bet is to find someone who is breeding them, or a lfs with a large selection of juvenile clowns.

That way you can pick your runt ;)

yeah just go to your LFS and find a runt

Well I re-arranged some corals in the tank last night cause the chronic candy kept falling on my frogspawn...

My little clown is starting to be a little punk! He is getting super aggressive!!! Everytime I put my hand in the tank he rushes over and tries to bite me....Little bastard! I was cussing him out!!! LOL

My blue tang is finally ich free thanks to my cleaner shrimp....

The anenome crab that Naughty Cashew gave me molted and now only has one claw and one feather catcher...I think he will be ok

lol *high fives your clown*

are you sure he's not just hungry? My clowns always attack the food I hold for them (I hand feed them for fun). They used to see if my fingers were food, but decided I tasted bad and they never nip me anymore. They're totally docile... I guess i'm lucky =) Plus after 5 months they still haven't hosted anything.

Archived