Innovative Marine Aquariums

Proraptor’s 60 Gallon Cube (24”x24”x24”)

proraptor

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah he got banned :( He was trying to get ahold of you Cesar cause he wants to still trade for that Favia

Well let him know ;) that I spoke to the person that has the dremel and he said he will hook me up and frag it for me. I just have to make an appointment with the guy and set up a day so I can go. Other than that the deal is still on.

ReefApprentice

Dude. I wonder if he will ever come back. He was a cool guy and I was going to do some trades with him. Hmm...

Alex

:)

Cool Cesar....Let me know when you want to do it then Ill let him know for you

"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly..."

seems very proraptorish ;)

:P:P:P:P

maybe your speaking the the 3rd perspective??? =P

you know, Semi_xAsian thinks theres something fishy going on here

ReefApprentice

Haha. I know what is going on. Well, tell your "friend" I got some GSP and some zoas I would be willing to trade. They are on my page in case "he" wants to look at them. 60 Gallon's of Misery and Joy in Large Reef Section. Thanks

Alex

yup go to his house and snap a few pictures for us

watch out for his shotgun though, when you hear the "chk chk" sound then run

wtf - how did he get banned?

does this still have to do with that scumbag that went sour on their deal, and his life partner that started bogus threads?

Well Scotch, I think you are a good friend for carrying on where Pro was forced to leave off. If you do see him tell him that I am enjoying catching up on his tank and that I would love to share a big ole glass of my Glenlivet 15 year single malt with him.

• 2 months later...

LOL Whitten! Whats up?

Let me know when and where for the Glen 15! Ive been making chivas regal rusty nails lately....

New pics of the tank will be put up for everyone to see, lots of new SPS

Archived