Coral Vue Hydros

Proraptor’s 60 Gallon Cube (24”x24”x24”)

proraptor

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RayWhisperer

pic 1) me gotee

pic2) me gotee

pic 3) me wantee!

pic 4) me gotee sumthin close

pic 5) me hadee

pic 6) same type monti as pic 2?????

pic 7) me wantee really really bad!

The pic 6 monti is actually a more of a bright orange color while the first monti is a dark red....My camera didnt really bring in the right colors...

I totally love the superman shroom...One of my favorites

Man Proraptor2 your tank is looking sweet. I really like your tank. I need to take a closer look at it though bro.

Feel free to drop by whenever....I have some Chivas 12 and Drambui so we can make rusty nails to drink

tanks looking great...

so you'll have to tell me, what is the strategy for moving... I need to move soon and I am dreading it... and my 'system' is significantly smaller and less complicated.

everything looks tip top though as usual in yours though!

I used lots of those glad plastic containers and put a coral in each one with some tank water. Then used larger 15 gallon plastic totes for my fish, live rock etc etc....It went really smooth

I used lots of those glad plastic containers and put a coral in each one with some tank water. Then used larger 15 gallon plastic totes for my fish, live rock etc etc....It went really smooth

ah good to hear... its too bad because after 8 months or so my aquascaping really came together... so its oging to be a pain trying to figure that out again

what about your fish? did you just bag them?

maybe ill just make myself feel better and upgrade when i move ;) i do like the look of your cube... maybe a 30g... hmm

I put the fish in a 15 gallon plastic container together with a large piece of live rock, they all survived

proraptor2
Pro, you have a long way to go. HAHA.

Its easy to fill up a small tank like yours....Filling up the 60 is hard the thing is huge

• 1 month later...

Archived