ReefCleaners.org

Proraptor’s 60 Gallon Cube (24”x24”x24”)

proraptor

LOL My girlfriend would kill me if I put up a pic of her!

Hey Mike I heard something about you giving me that acan lord colony of yours for christmas...j/k

Hehe, maybe you can pm me a link then! hehe

Hey Mike I heard something about you giving me that acan lord colony of yours for christmas...j/k

Im always looking to trade, but not that one! :P

-Mike

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man, looks good. I realy like the pic your GF took :)

How do you like your 4-line? I had one in the 29g before the huricane, Favorite fish out of all the reef safe wrasses.

Thanks travis

yeah the 4 line is really interesting to watch...It seems he is always on the hunt for something to eat. Its also cool to watch his chameleon like eyes move around

Yeah I also like that pic a lot...It was funny cause I was working on the tank and my girlfriend was sitting there taking pics of the fish....SHe probably took like 100 pics....I was the guy that had to weed through all of them it wasnt fun....Some were horrible but some were really cool like that one

how is your tank doing? Havent seen an update with new pics for awhile...

Mine looks the same, been busy for x-mas. Hope to get some new corals soon, have a great x-mas.

-Mike :D

I bought an RO/DI unit from filters direct today! I went down there and picked a unit up since they are local to where I work.

I wanted the unit for drinking water also so I decided to get the unit with dual outputs. I also got the holding tank and spicket (sp?) for $125 out the door.

I then decided I needed the TDS meter and got that for $24 out the door. I just had to test the water here at work with it...lol Here is how the water tested:

tap water: 436 PPM!

new ro/UV sterilization unit they are testing out: 57 PPM!

Culligan bottled water 5 PPM...

Looks like Im drinking culligan from now on

Not too shabby and the best part is I never have to haul a stupid 5 gallon jug around again! Ill get pics up of the unit tonight....

Yeah, my RO/DI Unit's TDS Meter reads 4 PPM :D

The only time I have to tote around a 5 gallon jug is when I fill it up in the kitched, then bring it to my bedroom.

Sure as hell beats driving 45 Miles to get fresh water for $0.25 per gallon!

Rap, I have the same unit, and, I noticed if I crank up the water going thru the ro/di, i get around 40ppm. It takes about 1 hour to fill up a 5 gal jug. BUT if I turn down the water pressure, so just a slow stream is coming out of the waste return, it takes about 3 hours to fill up my 5 gallon jug, but i get 0ppm. Give it a try.

good luck, Mike

I hooked up the ro/di unit up tonight....FREAKING AWESOME!

The RO only drinking water is coming out at 34 PPM and the RO/DI is coming out at 0 PPM. This is with the water on full blast....

I <3 Filters direct

Sorry guys I havent had a chance to post new pics up...Ive been busy fragging zoanthids! I will be selling them on here soon...

MY stand actually has a door on each side for a total of 3 doors....Im really glad I built the stand like this cause I can really get my hands anywhere underneath...

Sorry guys I havent had a chance to post new pics up...Ive been busy fragging zoanthids! I will be selling them on here soon...

MY stand actually has a door on each side for a total of 3 doors....Im really glad I built the stand like this cause I can really get my hands anywhere underneath...

hands underneath where?? ;)

sorry, i had to

i love your tank!

Archived