ReefCleaners.org

Proraptor’s 60 Gallon Cube (24”x24”x24”)

proraptor

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for those extra pics. I can probably go another few days now before wanting to set up mine again ;) I like the corner shot it gives a better idea of the depth. I have my cube sitting on the floor next to my current measly 18G and the depth is really the most impressive thing with the new tank.

So you are moving in a while huh? Sucky. The thought of moving mine is what is keeping me from setting it up right now. I moved my 18G and cursed up a storm. I can only imagine (fear) trying to move a 60G plus the extra sump and equipment. No thank you! Good luck with your move though.

Cant really get a pic cause ts under water...lol you wont be able to see anything...Basically here is how it works:

In the over flow box I have a drain hole and a return hole. The drain drains water to the sump/refugium then the water is pumped back up through the other hole in the overflow and loc line comes out the sides of the over flow box

BTW guys I went to the LFS and picked up some new awesomw corals....Pics coming soon

NEw shrooms I bought yesterday I thought they looked cool

IMG_1470.JPG

My acans are really starting to look good and are growing huge!

IMG_1454.JPG

HEre is a cool Neon orange plate I bought yesterday..

IMG_1474.JPG

MY reef imploded so I had to re-do the aquascape....New FTS

IMG_1460.JPG

Semi_xAsian- The skunk cleaner loves the cave. I made the large cave to get as much live rock as I could off the sand so crap doesnt build up under or around it. Its working very good...

Fishfreak218- My Kole tang is about 3 inches and the blue is like 2 maybe 2.5

reffer9391- Thanks...Im liking the new rockwork myself

Nice FTS proraptor. Every time I see this cube I get wood..... :lol:

I have suggestion for you....If you haven't already...mess with the white balance setting on your camera, I am sure pictures do them no justice but, you may be able to get some more colorful shots of your corals. :D

That new plate looks sweet BTW!

Fish Stick- yeah Ive been meaning to mess with white balance but totally gorget everytime I take pics....

scarf_ace1981- Yeah Im really liking those shrooms...I bought another bullseye rhodactis shroom that I dont have pics of yet...They should be up soon

lol shutup =P

haha not you! i meant proraptor. he totally thought you were dumb for asking about the background. it was sarcasm on my part.

proraptor: hey man, sometimes people really can't tell! =)

Sure....

1 Yellow eyed Kole Tang

1 Blue Hippo Tang

1 Baby Ocellaris clown

1 4 line wrasse

4 blue/green chromis

Very cool. Your tank looks great again man. Good Job!

Archived