SaltCritters.com

Tigahboy's 15S [LPS-only]

Tigahboy

Well I sure hope you got that on video for us! :P

I do wish you luck. I know you'll do great though! :)

You'll see the action 2:45m into the vid. ;) encoding it right now, then I'll upload for y'all.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Searhose Vids...same vids, different song in background...

Kuda Love (Wong Faye version)

Kuda Love (Aerosmith version)

I made the Aerosmith version 2nd, so the transitions fit better to the Wong Faye song. But close enough. =P

omgosh seahorses! are you planning on planting some stuff for them to dawdle on?

lol.

CONGRATULATIONS on the PREGNANCY!

1999-05-29.gif

good luck, Dennis :P

for some reason seahorses remind me of the Snorks.

snorks.jpg

i loved that show!

"Kuda" means horse in Malay/Indo. I randomly stumbled across it while I was in Taipei because there was a clothing store with that name. Now I'm suddenly reminded of it cuz of this thread. Cool tank, Dennis. Hopefully you won't have to break it down anytime soon and allow them to grow out, that would be awesome.

I believe he is pregnant. =)

Are you serious Tigahboy? Are they really pregnant? Man that's awesome bro. The videos are bad a$$. Funny, I was about to ask what are the chances of those horses getting pregnant.

Absolutly Beautiful tank Tigah.

I'm loving the Seahorses. How big do the Kuda's get? Are they full size now?

B)

Bob

Thanks, Bob. I believe they might get to be around 5" or so. These guys are pretty close - already at 4".

"Kuda" means horse in Malay/Indo. I randomly stumbled across it while I was in Taipei because there was a clothing store with that name. Now I'm suddenly reminded of it cuz of this thread. Cool tank, Dennis. Hopefully you won't have to break it down anytime soon and allow them to grow out, that would be awesome.

oceanrider.com. And they were $129 for mated pair and some food...1st time buyer's special/package.

As a former seahorse keeper, I have to say that you're male doesn't look pregnant to me. Just well fed. Of course, I could be wrong! It's hard to tell just through pictures

its not often that Im impressed but Im impressed by your gp toadstool. As well as your camera. Good job

Thanks, super.

Seahorses are eating frozen mysis, but they won't eat off the toadstool. -_- Their feeding station is just a flat area of LR.

I'm thinking bout ordering one more. ;)

Archived