Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's 15S [LPS-only]

Tigahboy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice tank but you can tell photoshop was used quite a bit.

nice theory. but incorrect.

enough ppl have seen my tank IN PERSON to know that it's not merely a product of photoshop.

Nanoboi I think he's using a quality camera with the white balance set to capture most of the colors found on his corals.

Reefin got it right. know how to use your camera, and photoshop won't be necessary.

in case I missed it in these 21 pages ;) , can you tell me what you think your overflow can handle GPH wise? I'm about to do something similar.

AND

how did you rig your "tee" on your drain. It's hard to tell from the pic. It looks like you've got some sort of plug in there vesus a cap.

Thanks

awesome. LPS-only? hehe.

;) Haven't made quite the decision on inhabitants for the new tank yet but your LPS tank has really come along quite a bit! I can smell another movie coming soon. :D

in case I missed it in these 21 pages ;) , can you tell me what you think your overflow can handle GPH wise? I'm about to do something similar.

AND

how did you rig your "tee" on your drain. It's hard to tell from the pic. It looks like you've got some sort of plug in there vesus a cap.

Thanks

about 500-600 gph max.

I use a 3/4" size cap for the 1" T. fits perfectly for me. but in general, plugs can also be used instead of caps just fine.

I can back-up the anti-photoshop claims of the Tigah. He has the camera 1 lvl above mine and simply knows how to use his white balance. He knows the photoshop, though, but I don't think he's used it in a good while. haha.

got rid of em. PITA to feed everyday and my bioload was reachin its max - wild macro growth which I have to still trim down. ugh. So back to fishless for awhile.

I noticed you got new acan lord (the green one). we should trade a couple polyps.

Sounds good! Mine is still pretty small only two polyps. It's crazy bright neon, but I still love yours the best!! :)

I know which morph you have. Had a frag of it before as well but it didn't make it (got covered up by my diamond goby w/ sand back in the 67g - damn goby!). It's a very nice morph of acan lord indeed.

They really are awsome! In person though, because the polyps are so small, do they still seem as dramatic and colorful? I've never seen any in person.

These guys definitely stand out since it's a decent sized piece about 30 polyps. If it were less than a 5-10 polyp frag, I bet it wouldnt be as noticeable.

I know which morph you have. Had a frag of it before as well but it didn't make it (got covered up by my diamond goby w/ sand back in the 67g - damn goby!). It's a very nice morph of acan lord indeed.

I'll hook ya up! ;)

Archived